THIS IS MY FIRST MEMORIAL ON JWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It's my first time too. I hope I don't get lepersey!!! ( I don't know if I spelt that right)

• gymbob
    gymbob

Welcome GoddessRachel!

This will be my 6th in a row missed (I made 44 in a row before that!) and I really love it!

I think tonight i'll take my baby out to dinner on the streetbike and then just cruise past the hall for kicks. I wish I had loud pipes!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Hey! what's up dawg?

• dawg
    dawg

You already have it anti

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Unclean, unclean!!!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

ooops the memorial just started here five minutes ago......guess I 'm gonna miss it . Seriously I thought I would come home tonight to my husband wanting to attend , but instead he went to his Archery Club meeting ! ha This is my first missed memorial in my whole life .(and I'm old people ) It feels great because I just don't think I could have sat there all fake again and ignored Jesus w/ the rest of them . So I am sitting here toasting all of you with a teacup full of delicious red wine and a few wheat thins . Salute ...cheers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Warlock..There are rules to celebrating memorial on JWD.....You must sacrifice a chicken in your back room..Smear the blood all over yourself and dance naked in the front yard,untill the police come..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Sweet look over there <------<<<<<< it says it's my birthday !!!!!!!!! But ,not really until wednesday the 4th . Still, I'll drink to that !

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This is my third missed jw memorial. This is, however, the first that I am amung friends.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Happy Birthday, Troubled Mind.

We haven't been to a Memorial in 16 years. Haven't missed it one little bit.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit