JUST BE GLAD YOU HAVE YOUR LIVES BACK

by FireNBandits 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Hello.

Some of you are quite old with most of your life behind you. Make the best use of what's left. Forget the years that were stolen from you and wasted by the Tower. Embrace the moment and get out and have as much fun as you can before someone is shoveling dirt in your face. For the younger folks, your whole lives are open to you. Chuck religion. Don't be a chump and exchange Despot A for Despot B. Live your life, be your own person. Unless you really are, deep down, a "sheep-like one" and need a herd of identical thinkers around you that reinforce your religious delusion. Try standing on your own instead. You might find you like it. For the ex-JWs that became fundamentalists: How is Hellfire Jehovah any improvement over Annihilation Jehovah? Hellfire Jehovah is much worse. Think about it. Would you rather be mercifully annihilated or tortured by fire forever? Many of you seem to be still very confused people. You simply gave up one small mental cage for a somewhat larger mental cage, but the zookeeper is way worse than before.

I'm one of the GB by the way and we all get a kick out of reading your stories. I'm kidding of course, but surely you realize this board must be one of their favorite reads? The sturm und drang, the angst, they've caused you must surely be deeply satisfying to such sick and perverse dired up old hateful sub-humans.

MD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

WTF? My brain escaped from me and created it's on logon on JWD? God Dam!!!

oh yeah...welcome!

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Hi WAC

I don't think you fall into any such category judging by your reply!

Yours in freedom from mind control,
    Martin

• Highlander
    Highlander

WAC is a cool dude. He no longer has religion on his mind.

In fact, judging from his profile pic and some of his recent comments, I do believe his mind is on a totally different subject.

• Highlander
    Highlander

BTW,, welcome!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I fully agree with your post. I will eventually just walk away from JWD and let go of my bitterness.
    Right now, I have to deal with the JW's because my wife and mother are still in their cult.

People here have various reasons for not just moving on, but they should work toward that goal.

Embrace the moment and get out and have as much fun as you can

Most love the ones they would leave behind. Some are concerned for other victims.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Lovely Fireworx you have there.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hilow Fire and bandits. And well maybe you need a few more reads...There are a lot of really happy people alive and kicking here. Welcome and glad to see by your sense of humour you might just be one of them? I think that was a question...posssibly. I hope you do read a bit more. Some have pissy moany days and some have the best days.

Just because we are out does not mean we stopped being human. In fact we became a bit more human it would appear. With all of the emotions that come with it. It is the same as with a person who bottles it all up for such a long time. When you let it out, there is not a control gauge going on. The rush of raw emotion is quite shocking. Then slowly you learn to control the emotion. You learn how to feel and how to put everything in its proper perspective. You learn it is ok to be a fool one day in one area and as wise as can be in another. We are human and it is only by letting ourselves and others be human can we actually reach that beautiful state in life where we are and we are OK with letting other people be who they are. We don't have to change anyone and they don't all have to be like us. We don't have to be like them and you know what? It is all good! Welcome. Come on in and enjoy the rush of emotions and life going on here. We have it all.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Welcome to the forum FireNBandits

This forum is a very valuable resource for research and latest news regarding the Watchtower organization. For many, this forum is a temporary stop to gain support, sort out our thoughts, express our negative feelings, and to build a network of other ex-Witnesses.

Keep in mind that some here have had their lives turned upside-down from being disfellowshipped. Others have gone through abusive relationships at the hands of JW spouses, or have been molested by JWs. If some of them sound as if they are rehashing the past; I think that they may have a right to for a while. It tends to help them in the healing process.

Moving on is certainly the end goal for most of us. But, it takes a little time to reconcile various things. Just one small piece of advice that I would like to offer:

Perhaps you didn't intend to; but the basic thrust of your thread sounded a little preachy. I would be very careful about doing that around here. One thing that most of us have observed is that certain people have come on this forum and thought that they are going to "set people straight". Many of them have attempted to stand up on a soap box and preach down to people on this forum. That just doesn't work around here. People who come onto the forum and preach to people end up painting a big bulls eye on themselves. Most don't last very long.

However, maybe I misjudged your statements. Perhaps you are just trying to be helpful. If that is the case, then we welcome you here. Hope you enjoy the many discussions that we have.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Welcome good sir. I compliment you on your fine avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit