JUST BE GLAD YOU HAVE YOUR LIVES BACK

by FireNBandits 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BFD
    BFD
    Some of you are quite old with most of your life behind you. Make the best use of what's left.

Welcome FnB. That's exactly what JWD is helping me to do. I know that one day I will not need to read here, and share my experiences here, and that will be a good thing. However, there is a wealth of knowledge and good here and, I think true love shown here. Now, some here might call it christian and others don't. So what? This forum is helping me heal. What's the big deal?

To qoute LT, "It's all about love."

BFD

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Hi Wasanelderonce! Thanks for the syntactical serenade.

Money? Really? I wonder what my conscience would think of that. snoopy

I'm glad you're here and you're no longer an elder. Just between you and me and the fireplug, I am always startled to see ex-elders. -Martin (Not Heidegger)

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

BFD, I agree. Please pardon my absurdism, but after an NDE one knows that unconditional love is all that really matters. I post here because I know that it's fun, it's important, and it's very helpful. Plus, maybe the GB really DO have canyption fits when they see the R & F post here with impunity. That puts a smile on my face. clap1

Martin

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

nvr, I hope you'll run some of the poems and songs by me. Every now and then I get some crazy ideas. Like yesterday. I was trying to change the hymn Rock of Ages into Clock of Ages. I got as far as "Clock of Ages, wound for me, let me time myself by Thee." Then my brain went flatline. -Martin

• golf2
    golf2

All people, whether ex-witnesses or not should make it a practice to extract the positive out of negative experiences. Our car batteries have a negative and a positive posts and it gets us to our destination.

Golf

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Are you positive we should extract the positive from the negative? -Martin VanBuren (not)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit