MONITORING THIS SITE

by Caine 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• FairMind
    FairMind
    First of all, any accusations they have can be met with, " How would you know that? You're not supposed to be visiting apostate sites". There isn't jack shit they can do about it anyways

Well, you can do that but it won't make any difference what you say. The thing they can do is DISFELLOWSHIP you. Nothing you say will stop them if that is their intention.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If I had to guess, I'd say it was because I'd been posting here for over a year, and posted my picture, specifics on occurrences in my congregation and between myself and the elders, and the fact that I didn't hide my name.

I would say as long as you're not putting your name or face out there... and not actively doing things to REALLY piss off big Mama, you're fairly safe.

Yuup. Which is why you're not ever going to see my name, the name of my congregation--I'm no longer a 40 year old Uruguayan man--but still, not enough to build a case. No real names will be used. And yes, I'm still going to rock that Spartan helmet!

• Mad
    Mad

There was a song about "paranoia running deep"! Why would they waste their time here? I do it for fun- and to ridicule the ridiculing!

Mad

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

They traced my name jwfacts to my website jwfacts.com, and then looked up my mailing address on the website registrar to confirm the jwfacts.com belonged to me. They also printed out postings of mine from JWD. If you have a less specific name it would be harder to be caught though.

I too have wondered how elders can read what is on this board and remain believers, but that is the power of brainwashing. I certainly saw that in my jc, as they could not care less about any of the information I raised, or questions I asked, They are so indoctrinated that all they kept parroting whas that this is Jehovahs Organization .... Being in a cult is not about doctrine, it is about a mind that has been manipulated to following the leaders without question.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

They should be putting their time to better use by going out in Field Service, instead of hanging out with us Apostates!

"Bad associations spoil useful habits!!!"

• Arthur
    Arthur

When men in positions of responsibility monitor sites like this; they just view it as another form of "theocratic warfare". Those who are completely loyal to the Watchtower organization and it's leadership would not necessarily be persuaded by anything that is posted here. As far as they are concerned; all of us are just a bunch of lying malcontents who "hate righeousness".

You can present reams of documents, data, photos and filmed evidence to a Holocaust denier without ever making a dent. Why? Well, in their mind, for you to merely try to show them the evidence means that you are part of the "Zionist conspiracy". Rationality be damned.

• V
    V
    I sat in a judicial committee and looked at a folder with paper stacked about an inch thick of what I was told was printouts of my activity here.

• Clam
    Clam

Infiltrate - Educate - Agitate

• alotlikemay
    alotlikemay

well said CoolerKing - yeah indeed we are "bad associations" for the good guys!! that's exactly what I posted elsewhere on the forum too!

instead of hanging out with us baddies, they should be out there knocking on doors, getting some ministry done.... but no, in my experience, JWs don't really like the ministry, they don't like the hard graft, and especially the elders are work-shy, they'd sooner swan around checking all the rank-and-file are doing the ministry and then they can sit surfing the internet

and doesn't the gathering of information about people like jwfacts remind you of Stalinist Russia? or the witch-hunt for Jews in Nazi Germany?

you elders and other bona-fide JWs who are hanging around here like a bad smell - get back to the work you're supposed to be doing! sheesh!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

How do we know that Bethel and other congregations monitor this site? Is this confirmed. And if so I am assuming all those monotoring must be doubtful as well. Any thoughts?

That dept. would have a huge turnover rate, as those who read the truth about the "truth" would soon be leaving Bethel. Maybe they would assign guys that they were gonna give the boot anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit