MONITORING THIS SITE

by Caine 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Caine
    Caine

How do we know that Bethel and other congregations monitor this site? Is this confirmed. And if so I am assuming all those monotoring must be doubtful as well. Any thoughts?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Perhaps this is the way to communicate with 'The Faithful and Discrete Slave' then?

I often wondered how to do it

fokyc

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I sat in a judicial committee and looked at a folder with paper stacked about an inch thick of what I was told was printouts of my activity here.

And I know of other cases...

But I can confirm that somebody came here at least once...

• Caine
    Caine
    I sat in a judicial committee and looked at a folder with paper stacked about an inch thick of what I was told was printouts of my activity here.

WOW!!!! How did they know it was you?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

If I had to guess, I'd say it was because I'd been posting here for over a year, and posted my picture, specifics on occurrences in my congregation and between myself and the elders, and the fact that I didn't hide my name.

I would say as long as you're not putting your name or face out there... and not actively doing things to REALLY piss off big Mama, you're fairly safe.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Hi RichieRich,

I just worked out that your posts come to about 5 inches on decent paper, they had it wrong.

fokyc

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

maybe they did not bother to print 5 inches of his activity.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the elders couldnt handle 5 inches of richie LOL

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    the elders couldnt handle 5 inches of richie LOL

Jesus Christ. LOL. ::insert generic tasteless comment that assures readers that there's more than 5 inches of richie to be handled:::

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

First of all, any accusations they have can be met with, " How would you know that? You're not supposed to be visiting apostate sites". There isn't jack shit they can do about it anyways

Then you can tell them, "There are already witnesses posting here, so when they stop, I will.

Or you can tell them, You are learning more things here, than you ever thought possible, and they must see it to beleive it. I did this with a circuit overseer. They couldn't possibly damage my life more than they already have. I want them to know exactly how I feel about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit