What was the biggest secret that you kept from everyone

by TheCoolerKing 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Smoking...

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

that i was gay. (BTW: What kind of films are R-rated in the US?) Never understood this fuzz about r-rated films.... Most witnesses where I live cared more about the content than a classification of a film in itself. And honestly, a lot did not care a lot about violent movies. They were more sensitive as to sex though.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Told my first wife that I was a virgin because the elder that I was studying with said I should it was none of her business what I did when I was "worldly"

She left thinking she was the only one, duh, I was one of the most popular guys in school and she knew it,

abr

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

My ex-husband and I (we were both JWs at the time) got our groove on way before we were ever married. Many times.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh, lots of stuff! I started smoking when I was 17, but my parents didn't find out until I moved out of the house 3 years later.

- I got my first blowjob when I was 17

- When I switched high schools, I didn't tell any of my classmates that I was a JW

- I knew about my brother's son way before my parents did (2 years to be exact)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I of course never had any secrets, but I do know a teenaged boy, who was attending one of the large NYC conventions in the 1960s. He was staying with a few other young brothers in a mid-Manhattan Hotel.

One night while they were out exploring the city, the teenager got seperated from his buddies.
    During that evening as he wandered through the bright lights alone, he met a beautiful Latina, probably in her mid to late 20s, who had just arrived in the city from California.

She and the boy had a couple of drinks, talked, had dinner together, and then she took him back to her hotel room and they had crazy, wild sex for several hours, officially and delightfully ending the boy's virginhood.

The boy never told anyone aboout it. Except me, of course.

S4

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

S4- Nice how you kept that "boy's" secret for so long.

The only secret I ever kept from them was my attraction to women.

• zagor
    zagor

I never cared much what they thought of me, if I did I reckon I'd still be there. For them I asked too many questions, questioned everything and in generally talked too much until I talked myself out of their midst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit