What was the biggest secret that you kept from everyone

by TheCoolerKing 37 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

What was the biggest "secret" that you kept from everyone when you were a witness?

I thought would could have some fun with this topic on a Friday afternoon.

Back when I was an active witness I started "secretly" dating a "worldy" girl. There was a shortage of single sisters at my hall. I got lonely and finally decided to give the worldlings a try! We were both the same age, 21 at the time. This went on for about 8 months before we split up. About a year and a half later I left The Org. for different reasons.

Ok, anyone else care to confess??

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

well it's not a secret anymore, but I also dated a worldly man for about two years, left him and started dating another worldly man, my friends never found out even though we live pretty close by. Weird

• bernadette
    bernadette

Instead of going out in the field service on memorial morniing I'd go to the park for a jog. In the park that I visit they alway erect a huge crucifix on a hill. I'd gaze at it and think I really don't feel guilty coming here and doing this. That crucifix had more meaning for me then than the memorial itself in the evening.

bernadette

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

its still a secret

• seek2find
    seek2find

That I'm still going to the KH for the sake of family. Don't beleive it's the truth no more, but don't want to alienate my wife and kids. Probaly just a matter of time tho. Oh I also kept it a secret for a good long time that I had read CoC. Good book! seek2find

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

I played the lottery in this pool at work

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I bought a coupla scratch-offs during the time after I had written THE letter to the GB that would precipitate my dF'ing. I figured I was already free. (shrugs)

Edited to add: I won 16 bucks off those scratch-offs.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

When I was a senior in high school, I got on the bus in front of our house...rode to school.. Got off the bus, walked though the building and out the front door to my worldly boyfriends awaiting car. He got me back just in time...to walk in the front door, out the back door and on to my bus and back home.

No one missed me.

lisa

• Warlock
    Warlock

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......................no, I better not say.

Warlock

• Carmel
    Carmel

Like I'm gonna tell you and the whole world......NOT!

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit