Hi everyone, it's great to be back

by fullofdoubtnow 64 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi everyone,

Thankyou so much for all the good wishes you have sent us in the last few days, Trev has been printing up the emails, pms and threads, and bringing the cards to show me every day, and I get a lift every time I see him coming in with more of your lovely messages to read.

It's been a tough time for both of us, and it won't get any easier. I am dreading chemo, to be honest, but I have to bear it, as I would anything that gives me hope. But that's for monday, and I am going to enjoy myself as much as I can this weekend. I think Trev is more drained than me just now, he looks very tired anyway, so we will have an early night tonight I think.

We are popping out for an hour tonight, then going out for the day tomorrow, we haven't quite decided where yet. In between times, i will post a bit. I have missed you all so much, and it's so great to be back on here, for the first time in a while. I don't know when I'll post again after this weekend, but I shall be thinking of you all, and Trev will keep me up to date with what's happening on the board, so I'll be here in spirit at least.

All my love

Linda xxxxx

• unique1
    unique1

I hope all goes as well as possible. You hang in there and enjoy your weekend.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Glad to see you are in good spirits, Linda! We have been thinking of you a lot!!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hi Linda

Its good to 'hear' your voice. Enjoy your weekend.

loving positive thoughts to you

bernadette

• Zico
    Zico

It's great to have you back! :)

I hope you have a good weekend.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

It's so nice to see you back. I love you both and I hope you guys find a treatment regimen that works and allows you to enjoy each other. ((((((((((((((((((((Trevor & Linda))))))))))))))))))))

• free2think
    free2think

Hi Linda,

I just wanted to say I hope you have a fantastic weekend and that you are never far from my thoughts.

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Linda

Good to 'see' you again!!

Have a fantastic weekend together, whatever you decide to do.

And you know we'll all be there for you and Trev over the coming weeks, whatever they bring.

and (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(n)emo!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

have fun!!

purps

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Enjoy your time off this weekend!!

shell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest