Check out this hypocrital conduct

by avidbiblereader 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    oh man, looks who's here, now we hafta wait till they leave

That is what I was thinking when my daughter told me later.

abr

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Incredible! They're just incredible.

That hypocrisy reminds me of my late JW grandmother. I caught her smoking a cigarette once, about two or three years after I had been disfellowshipped for the same thing.

I never mentioned it to anyone in the family (until long after she passed away); my grandmother kept shunning me til the day she died, even though she did not agree with the policy of shunning; she just had to do it to avoid being shunned herself. Such a sick bunch!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Well, that's not surprising.. They are the most hypocritical bunch..they do what they want outside of the meetings but they are the first to point fingers at others and what they should be doing.. very sad way to live..That is a big reason why I first left the org.. wasn't really the doctrines,, although I found out much later how messed up they are thru this forum..but I couldn't stand the total sham of everyone's lives..

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

As your comments say it so well, and they wonder why people leave, this just keeps reconfirming to me everything that I know why I left and will stay away.

abr

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Maybe you should send them birthday cards now......Let them know you were sorry to miss singing them "happy birthday"!!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Let me guess......there was a free piece of cake, dessert, cupcake......something involved in the recognition of B-days at this place, right. We all know that JWs have no problem with sidestepping a little edict from Brooklyn as long as there is some type of freebie they can benefit from.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Well, that's not surprising.. They are the most hypocritical bunch..they do what they want outside of the meetings but they are the first to point fingers at others and what they should be doing.. very sad way to live..That is a big reason why I first left the org.. wasn't really the doctrines,, although I found out much later how messed up they are thru this forum..but I couldn't stand the total sham of everyone's lives..

Lily, Same here. And I bet YOU were trying your hardest to live up to WT doctrine. Warlock

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I'd do like Ms Mc D said send them a birthday card and expose them for the snakes that they are. You don't have to take that holier the thou crap from those sorry asses.

• unique1
    unique1

Is it possible they thought you may be back in or trying to get back in and didn't want you spreading it around the cong what they did? Either way, it looks as if they are on their way out now, so they will soon regret any shunning. It would be classic if they read this and were lurkers.

• flipper
    flipper

Oh but they didn't mean it! They got hypnotized into it by you baaaaaad apostates. They are very open to brainwashing, after all. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit