40 year old Vir.....

by loosie 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Some people have the ability to abstain from sex without suffering the least problem from such deprivation, it's in their genes. This woman is probably one of these, the problem is that at this stage she may have problems conceiving children.

• wednesday
    wednesday

elders frequently have sisters that they spend a lot of time on the phone with or see frequently to comfort or counsel . I understand the wts has tried to crack down on this , but pretty sure it still goes on. Done properly, it is sort of a Thornbirds type thing. don't' know what I mean, check out the book. don't believe me, you must be very young. many sisters rely on the elders for counsel if their husbands are not elders. they let them take the headship (barf) away from their husband and they take it(barf again)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I think the hall is filled with a lot of horny frustrated people of both genders, there are probably plenty of people in the halls who are married and still feel like virgins.

abr

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    I think the hall is filled with a lot of horny frustrated people of both genders, there are probably plenty of people in the halls who are married and still feel like virgin

LOL... too true..

-Doodle-V

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    She's now waiting for the new system to get herself a perfect man.Puke!!!!!

You know what was the funniest thing? These pioneer virgin broads would all gather 'round and have fantasies about Joseph, and Daniel, and Jeremiah.

"Oh, in the new system, I would love to be Joseph's wife! I hope he picks me!"

Well, gag me with a knife. Yeah, if Joseph came back from the dead, what makes you think he'd want your ugly, pasty self? And really, I do know a hardcore pioneer sister who is still a virgin. I'm pretty sure one of my aunts has never known a man.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    I think the hall is filled with a lot of horny frustrated people of both genders, there are probably plenty of people in the halls who are married and still feel like virgin

LOL... too true..

-Doodle-V

LMAO!!! I absolutely agree with that!!! And I'm sure too that a big reason for all that horniness is because after a witness couple gets married the society then tells a married couple what they CAN and CAN'T do in the bedroom!!!

• loosie
    loosie
    This brother was physically lewd with her once. No they weren't dating or anything. She just has quite a rack. and he is a touchy feely kind of guy. I personally would have knocked his block off if it were me.

Yep that's a reprovable offense for a start, but then they would probably blame her for allowing herself to be alone with him.

Crumpet, the funny thing is this guy and girl weren't alone. There were about 5 of us in the group. He thought she was falling down. She wasn't falling down in the least. So he reached out to catch her from this so called fall, that she wasn't having. and he caught her by her boobs.

Even when I was in the "truth" I just people by their actions not position. Now that I am out that ability is even more fine tuned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit