40 year old Vir.....

by loosie 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I have a friend who is 40. She has never been married. Been in the truth since before she was old enough to be married.

we were talking about a man brother in her life. She is unsure about him because he has been Df'd twice before. She says he just can't get his act together.

I tell her not to judge so quickly. He could have been df'd because some elder didn't like him too much. That argument doesn't sway her.

Then she bring up this guy brother we used to know from a few years ago. " he is an elder now you know"

This brother was physically lewd with her once. No they weren't dating or anything. She just has quite a rack. and he is a touchy feely kind of guy. I personally would have knocked his block off if it were me.

So I say "wow I wonder how he comforts the single sisters in their time of distress is he like a big rock who's shadow you can run too to escape from the heat or the sun"

So I tell her this guy is an elders and we both know his touchy feely habits, but yet he is an elder. But the guy she is seeing has been df'd but doesn't have lewd touchy feely habits and she is unsure about him.

WTF I just don't get it. So much for letting your actions prove waht kind of person you are.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It's a shame but there are probably alot of 40 year old virgins in that cult, people who are wasting their lives away for a false doctrine.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Sister Big Rack and Brother Rocket Polisher. A volatile combination. BOOM!

Dismembered

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I knew a fantastic older lady who was very pretty. She wasn't a virgin, she was divorced.
    She met a guy and they started dating. She worked for a JW elder. He starts asking
    her about the guy. "Why has he been in the truth for so much of his adult life and he's
    not a MS or elder? What excuses does he offer for that?"

Now, I was a fellow elder. I told her that many people don't qualify for elder, but that
    doesn't mean they don't qualify for everlasting life. He can be judged by her for what
    he is instead of what he is not. I met the fellow and liked him. I thought he was a fine
    match for her.

She listened to the elder she worked for, who had never met him. All of her friends were
    dissappointed in her decisions, but they were hers to make.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Didn't you know? Elders have been the best accessory since 1914...good guys are so passe. :P ~luv, jojo >^..^

• new boy
    new boy

what is her phone number?......................Lol

• loosie
    loosie

When I was in I never wanted a brother because of his position. In fact I told the guys I dated that I require much more attention than a typical elders wife.So don't reach out if mama ain't happy at home.

I never had one say well I want to be an elder more than date you.

• loosie
    loosie

LOLl at newboy. I don't think you want an Aux. pioneer with baggage to date... do you?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Under the new spiritual guidelines, now you can qualify to be an anointed first pick and not be qualified to be a ministerial servant.

Lower can be higher.

• sspo
    sspo

Would she be interested in someone who was an elder for 21 years and now a full time "apostate".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit