40 year old Vir.....

by loosie 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• noni1974
    noni1974

My Aunt is in her 50's never been married, never been DF, born in, lived at home with her parents until she was in her late 40's.She's now waiting for the new system to get herself a perfect man.Puke!!!!!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Narcisists come in every religion, hon.

• Highlander
    Highlander
    My Aunt is in her 50's never been married, never been DF, born in, lived at home with her parents until she was in her late 40's.She's now waiting for the new system to get herself a perfect man.Puke!!!!!

That's not as farfetched as it sounds to a normal person. I also have a great-aunt that lived with her parents(my great-grandparents) until they both passed away. She's now in her 70's. She's only dated one person. Never been df'd, always a fanatical j-dub. If I remember correctly, she said that she's never even kissed a man before.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    This brother was physically lewd with her once. No they weren't dating or anything. She just has quite a rack. and he is a touchy feely kind of guy. I personally would have knocked his block off if it were me.

Yep that's a reprovable offense for a start, but then they would probably blame her for allowing herself to be alone with him.

I can't imagine how horrible it would have been to have had to stay a virgin til 40. It was hard enough waiting til 16. It is SOOOO unnatural.

• carla
    carla

She's now waiting for the new system to get herself a perfect man.Puke!!!!!---

I thought if you weren't married by the time the Big A comes you don't get a mate in the new system (eww, I don't even like typing that phrase)

• zagor
    zagor
    So I say "wow I wonder how he comforts the single sisters in their time of distress is he like a big rock who's shadow you can run too to escape from the heat or the sun"

I'm sure he is as hard as a rock around single sisters ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    When I was in I never wanted a brother because of his position.

Missionary?

Edited to high five Zagor.

• zagor
    zagor
    Missionary?

LOL!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Get I get in on that action, LT and zagor?

Nvr

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    So don't reach out if mama ain't happy at home.

LOL! Good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit