What Do YOU Think Is The BIGGEST Revelation That Has Gotten JWs Exposed???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

The Child Abuse Scandal!

When I saw that particular Panorma programme and saw how Ted Jaracz treated the lady reporter and how the arrogant Elder in scotland refused to answer questions from the BBC team everything just slotted into place over everything I've ever suspected about the Watchtower society.

I think a similar effect was felt amongst many others.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I saw the elder in Australia being snotty to the reporter. I think he was the one who looked like W.C.Fields (nose and all) and wouldn't answer the reporter. When the reporter repeated the question, the elder said something like, "What are you, hearing (or learning) impaired?" Talk about impairment!! The typical elder is a high school graduate at best and what little brains they have are programmed by the WT software corporation. He knew he was wrong, he knew the WT was wrong, he knew the WT was guilty, etc. Why can't these "pillars", these "rocky crags" of protection, these "princes" in the new system show some manhood and courage and admit the truth?? Why the snotty and UNLOVING comments to the press and the media?? Do they think they are tough? If I were a reporter and ANY JW pushed my camera away or touched it at all, he'd be taking a trip to the ER.

I'm not known for my patience and I admit to having a temper when it comes to the slimeballs at Bethel. So, bring it on! How many children have been kicked, tied down and whipped to death (literally) and beaten up?? These people are sick and perverted. I don't go looking for trouble, but if any JW EVER starts anything, he won't finish it. You can take that to the bank.

To answer the question, their lack of love. Jesus would NOT shove people around who questioned him. In fact, while on trial, most of the time he never spoke a word. He showed NO arrogance and tolerated abuse that most of us wouldn't even allow. I saw Jaracz on tape at that convention. He was definitely rude and arrogant. Even the woman (his wife maybe?) with him had a look of contempt on her face. I wonder how cute these people will be acting when they are caught and put in prison.

A question for anyone who wants to answer: What was your first impression the very first time you ever encountered a JW? Just curious. Thank you and my best to all.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is my 1`st post,though i`ve looked at this site over many many months.I left 14yrs ago after being in it for 33yrs ( I know i`m a bit slow) It was a gradual thing for me.overseeing a bro`s judicial case in which 2 cong`s were involved & each trying to pass the buck on the other not wanting to deal with it.Because they wern`t following wt procedures I threatened to write to HQ in the usa & also in Ingleburne branch office They buckled under that threat & I realized slowly this could not be the truthYou start to look at other things then and investigate other niggling doubts.It probably took about a year to finally break loose. I was an ms over aperiod of time & I like to keep abreast of what "new light"emerges out of the unfaithful indiscrete slave class.It`s agood site this keep up the good work

smiddy

• geevee
    geevee

mscemike: Did you see the May 2005 story on from the Sunday program? Tat same elder was confronted by more victims. That elder didnt know what to do....just kept deferring the the society.
    He has been hung out to dry since then from what I am told by some Aussies who know him!

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome to Smiddy!

Glad you like it here!

Perhaps the biggest Revelation then has been the sheer arrogance of the people in charge and to cap it all their ignorance of anything human, decent and caring.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Learning about Malawae/Mexico policies, UN, 607, understanding the Generation change, 1975, child abuse... and more is what did it for me. I can't point to one particular thing that did it for me as I learned about all of these things pretty much at the same time.

As far as exposure to the world, I would say the Blood Fractions Policy would interest those in the medical fields, and the child abuse would interest a number of others.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

geevee: No, I didn't see it unless it's on those tapes from SL. I'll check on it. He really WAS so snotty I couldn't believe they'd let him even be a publisher, much less an elder. They must be hard up for elders if his idea of manners and love is okay with the WT. Thanks again.

• JH
    JH

All the above comments are great, but their "arrogance" and not admitting what has been posted above shows how they will never admit any wrong doing.

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome----Nulight!

• TopHat
    TopHat

For me it was the Malawi/Mexico issue that Ray Franz exposed. How could Holy Spirit guide a thing like that!

For the remaining JWs...Perhaps the Idea that they are not allowed to partake of the Lords meal. Meaning they are not real Christians. ONLY a self-proclaimed elite are Christians.

How many publishers realize that teaching from the GB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit