What Do YOU Think Is The BIGGEST Revelation That Has Gotten JWs Exposed???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

For me, it was the UN debacle. Their association and weak retreat was priceless. After that, Silentlambs ranks right up there.

Of course, if it were not for Ray Franz, many of us would've never even thought about leaving!

• jeanV
    jeanV

chronology, everything falls apart without 607/1914.

• needproof
    needproof

The whole Ray Franz thing did it for me, to think that there was a former GB member out there who left and wrote a book, to me, that was massive

• Tara
    Tara

For me, it was way pedophilia is condoned, followed by the info in Ray Franz's book, especially the Beth Sarin house. That really freaked me out!.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think the generation change has had and will continue to have an effect.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Yeah the UN scandal ranks up there pretty high. However I always like to point out the fact that they say Christ is only the mediator for the 144,000. Even though the bible clearly states that he is the mediator for everyone. The sad part is 99% of JW's don't even realize that their own religion preaches this. It's real easy to have them show you in the bible where it says that Jesus is our mediator, then pull out some of the Watchtower's that show what they really preach.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Ray Franz's," Crises of Conscience" followed by," In Search of Christian Freedom." Others, Silent Lambs, Child Abuse, Blood changes, Generation change, UN scandal and now the 1935 door still opened.

Blueblades

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Exposed within the JW/ex-Jw community: UN

Exposed to the public: Pedophile coverup

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..For the outside world it was the Pediphile scandel..That made major TV news magazines around the world..The outside world has no understanding about much else.....For us it`s Armageddon by 1975,Ray Franz & C.C,the Pediphile scandel,the United Nations NGO scandel,the generation change,blood factions now acceptable,WBT$ accepting profits from stock in tobacco giant Phillip Morris,WBT$ 50% interest in the Rand Cam engine corp...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Lack of love in the organization.

It was the child abuse and UN scandals that outraged me, but it was the lack of love that made me receptive to investigating the scandals further instead of just dismissing them as "apostate propaganda".

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit