Something creepy just happened here.........................

by Warlock 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

As some of you know, my office is a converted garage. The day has been fairly still here, and all of a sudden the front door started shaking like someone was trying to open it, as if it was locked. When I heard it start to shake I looked up and the door was moving as if someone was trying to get in. The thing is, there is a screen door in front of it and the door itself has 10 glass panels. If anyone was outside shaking it, I would have seen them. Besides, there is no one else around at the moment.

Creepy, huh?

Warlock

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It's called wind man! LOL!

Nvrseenaghost

• Warlock
    Warlock

Yeah, you could be right, even though it's not real windy.

Warlock

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Well, after all, you ARE:

1. a man who practices the black arts; a male witch; sorcerer.

2. a fortuneteller or conjurer.

Aren't you now, Warlock???

BA- Just kidding

PS- Maybe an explosion nearby??

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Did you have chilli for supper?

• cathyk
    cathyk

Do you live near a military installation? We used to live near Ft. Belvoir, and we weren't too far from Quantico (the Marine base) either. A short while after moving in, I was scared out of my wits when there was a BOOM! and the whole house shook, rattling the windows. I ran to look outside, but none of my neighbors seemed to be bothered. One later told me that one or both of the bases used to test ammo during drills. There was also the occasional sonic boom from military aircraft.

Otherwise, just keep the lights on and don't go into dark cellars.

Cathy

www.oldlighthousebooks.com

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yeah, you could be right, even though it's not real windy.

Warlock

Not making fun brother. Just trying to bring you back to reality.LOL!

• cathyk
    cathyk

Another possible cause: check tomorrow's newspapers and see if there was a small earthquake. That happened to us once in Virginia, too -- it lasted longer than the other booms. Very scary.

Cathy

www.oldlighthousebooks.com

• Warlock
    Warlock

Actually, in the past, there have been some thunderstorms with howling winds, but this has never happened before.

B.A.- You are just crazy. LOL.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Not making fun brother. Just trying to bring you back to reality.LOL!

Yeah, I know, but I think you would have jumped if you would have been here, no matter what, or who, caused it.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit