Something creepy just happened here.........................

by Warlock 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

it's the wind man. must have been the nachos you had.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Better get your butt back to the Kingdom Hall and get straight with the Lord God Jehovah!

• Warlock
    Warlock

You are all so witty. That's why I love it here.

Yeah, I had some problems here in the past, but things have been calm for about a year. We do have a dog here and for a while he used to go to a particular grassy area in the back and just go around in large circles barking every once in a while.

Maybe I should bring some kingdom songs, play them and see what happens.

Warlock

• depressed
    depressed

the next time that you hear the doors rattle, just ask it what it wants. Say, "Come out here and lets chat". If you can provide me with the lottery numbers, that would be ideal!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Maybe I should bring some kingdom songs, play them and see what happens.

Warlock

I don't recommend torture for the entities. You may find yourself floating away in your bed one morning!

• Threestars
    Threestars

No blue Smurf dolls around? haha. Could be a natural explanation or imagination gone wild. I don't really believe in that stuff even though once when I was fighting with my ex, (who claimed to be a wizard) after he left my kitchen cupboards started slamming like in an excorcist movie or something. The wierd thing was, I didn't get scared, I just got angrier at him.

I do believe there are "unknown" forces that science has not yet discovered or explained. As far as demons, well, no.

• heathen
    heathen

I believe in spirits but can't say everything people attribute to them is verfiable . it's not impossible that something opened your door . I've already said several times my encounters with such things . It is some very strange thing .

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You are all so witty. That's why I love it here.

DITTO warlock. Those demons/ghosts/entities/wind/flatulence or whatever they may be are LOL! if they're reading this thread.

Man, satanus you're freakin' me out a little.

nvr

• Kaput
    Kaput

Next time it happens, just yell out "JEHOVAH" three times. You should know that!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It was me. I was looking for some 2 stroke oil for my weed wacker. Got some.

Thanks anyway.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit