Something creepy just happened here.........................

by Warlock 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• unique1
    unique1
    It was obviously ......THe Deemonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz run man run..................... what was the last item you baught at a garage sale????

Yep, that has got to be what it is. Your only hope now is to start screaming the name Jehovah at the top of your lungs. It is the only way to get them to run away.

• moshe
    moshe

Did you feed the leprechauns on the 17th? -once you start you can't stop!

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

There was an earthquake in Italy today - maybe you felt that?

• Warlock
    Warlock

VM

I'm in California and I know earthquakes. I've been through several. It wasn't an earthquake.

The door just shook like someone was grabbing the knob and just shaking it. It could have been a gust of wind.

Warlock

• Mary
    Mary

Maybe if you paste the Memorial flyer to your door, it'll scare them enough never to return.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Warlock, since you were so kind to post on all my ghost threads, I decided to ask my ghost to pay you a visit....FOREVER!

Well, my back door has opened and closed so many times I cant count. Never anyone there. I would also be changing my undies if I were there!

Just sit back and see what they are trying to tell ya'. Buttlight has a video machine to tape 'em, but I don't know if she knows how to use it yet. [LOL]

Hey now, I slapped up alot of videos so far..........they may have been bugs........but I still put them up!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ok - I didn't see them yet. Just kidding, kid!

Jeff

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Ok - I didn't see them yet. Just kidding, kid!

Who you calling kid? Im turning 40 in a few days........

Warlock, what else has happened in your place? (too lazy to look through all your threads if its in there lol)

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Warlock, what else has happened in your place? (too lazy to look through all your threads if its in there lol)

Look at my Topic History page 1 at the bottom. The thread is titled "My Haunted Office". I also posted some things that I forgot under the same thread, like my office used to crack all day, every day, until the owners wife died. It hasn't done that since she died.

Read the story and then ask me whatever you want.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit