Co-worker thinks I'm going back.

by reneeisorym 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I bet deep down he's an evangelist who thinks he can turn you on to God. The more athiestic you appear, the harder he will try and convert you. BUT if you send confusing religious symbols, you might get him to back off. These guys often think that the Catholic church is next door to Satan himself.

How about buying a few desk ornaments to confuse the heck out of him? Go in to one of those religious retail stores and get yourself a selection. Like an iconic picture of Mary with the bloody heart...and a buddha.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well, you never know... You might develop a mental disorder, then get hit by a truck, and subsequently run over by multiple SUVs causing amnesia, then in your mentally deranged state of idiotic paraplegicness you will be forced to attend by your closest JW relative...

Scary isn't it?

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

As you said, he's an idiot. Consider the source. Just chuckle and say, "Yeah, whatever, sure!" Then ask him if he saw some marbles on the floor, cuz you think he lost his.

• themonster123
    themonster123

People who were never Witnesses or raised in it ESP. (let's just call them "worldly" cuz we all know what that means)....could NEVER understand what it's like to be a Witness and the mind control that follows....They just would never get it. That guy at your work will never get it-don't expect him to. But aren't you glad you have JWD??? I know I am. We got ya girl.

• CD
    CD

yes, just ignore him & he will never ever understand the JW Org structure.

I say, since he thinks they are not that bad, encourage him to go talk with them, have a study....LOL!!!!!

CD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit