Why not just leave religion alone altogether?

by dawg 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

I was wondering why many of you turn to to other religions after being freed from the foolishness of the JW's? After I relieved myself of the burden of the foolish witnesses, I was able to understand God in my own fashion and I've never felt better. Many religions pratice mind control similar to the wittnesses so why not free yourselves from all of them?

• Godless
    Godless

dude your the reason why im trying to free as many people as i can from the JW's.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

this is my simple answer

different strokes for different folks

me personally, I will never join another religion ever again.

I am glad to be free from religion's bondage.

• Godless
    Godless

dude its proven time and time again the the JW'S doctraine is wrong, why cant u except it

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey, that's what I've done. I don't believe there's any being out there that needs me thinking this or believing that. I see a sunset and I'm happy. I make a connection with someone and I'm motivated. I go out of my way for someone and I'm happy. That's all I need.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Dawg/dude and Godless, yall look like a tag team here.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

That's where I'm at, I leave religion alone altogether. But lifes a journey and everyone has to find their own way. There is a psychological need for many to belong, birds of a feather flock together.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Some may have a need for religion. Sunday mornings, ... Joel Osteen, on TV gives positive comments.

And I am okay with some of his thoughts. Its just different than anything I have heard.

I don't want any religion.

My experences with the JW's was enough for me, ... forever.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Religion is a smile on a dawg.

Snare and a racket is the only thing the JWs ever got right.

I practice the religion of NGotCoS (naked gaming on the couch on Sundays)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't say it as an absolute vow, but I will avoid organized religion from now on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit