BREAKING NEWS: 16:.02: FOSTER MOTHER GUILTY OF ABUSE

by fokyc 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• badboy
    badboy

ITS APPEARED ONBBC1 NEWS,EVENMENTIONESSHE IS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Don't believe everything you read or hear, there is another side to this story, which I have been investigating for over 2 years.

fokyc

Dear fokyc:

That's great that you are/have been investigating; however, it doesn't alter the fact that, after hearing the evidence, a jury of her peers has convicted her of over 20 counts of child abuse.

Justitia

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Fokyc.

Are you going to spill the beans then?

I don't know her but I do know some JWs in Tewkesbury

PS. Are you really 74?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

(from a link in the article)

Here is a summary of the abuses and the key events which led to her conviction.

Victim A is born and moves into the Spry household. She was officially adopted at the age of five.

Early 90s

In 1992, Victim B moves into the Spry household in May while Victim C arrives in June. They are both living there under a private fostering arrangement.

Eunice Spry is seen on a number of occasions squeezing four-year-old Victim A and pinning a notice to her back saying: "This child is evil, she wets the bed, do not speak to her, she is an attention seeker."

Mid 1990s

Spry decides to teach all the children at home in 1994. The prosecution said this was so that no-one would see the childrens' injuries.

The family move into a farmhouse left to Spry by a man who she had been caring for since the late 1980s. The family start renovating it in 1995.

Victim B first tries to run away when she is eight years old. She tries to escape a total of three times, the last time being when she was 13, but is found by police and returned home.

Victim A writes letters saying: "I'm aged nine - can I live with you?"

Victim B throws letters and diaries over the neighbours' wall saying how bad things are. She also tells her teachers she is having problems at home. Social Services visits the home.

September 2000

Victim A is badly hurt in a car accident and spends three months in Frenchay Hospital in Bristol. She has to use a wheelchair but is expected to walk again in six months.

Four years later she is still in the wheelchair. Spry prevented her from walking so that she could claim more money in compensation.

Victim B leaves home. Spry drives her to Bristol Youth Hostel and gives her some money.

Victim C goes to live with his grandparents while Victim A leaves home when she can walk again.

In January, Victim A goes to the police detailing all the attacks she had suffered at the hands of Spry.

In the summer, Spry visits Victim C at work and threatens him. She also calls, texts and writes him letters - some are threatening while others say how much she loves him.

Throughout September and October, the three victims are examined by doctors who find internal scarring which prove she did force sticks down their throats as a form of punishment.

The jury at Bristol Crown Court find Spry guilty of 26 charges of child abuse.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just saw this on the BBC TV news ( I thought I had a scoop for JWD but you are way ahead of me) The national TV news had a reporter outside the Tewkesbury Kingdom Hall and recounted the event where the little girl was made to wear the placard... I am amazed that they allowed this woman to do that [Elders, where are you when it matters?]

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Unless I read this wrong.....the children claimed they had sticks shoved down their throats as punishment.

Spry says they made it up.

The forensic experts, when examining the children, say there WERE injuries and scarring to their throats that would be consistent with what the children had claimed.

What "things" are not as they seem, or what should we not believe, fokyc?

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Here's how it was presented on the BBC news with all the references to JW's included.

Move the slider to around 12 minutes in from the beginning:

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://digg.com/world_news/Foster_mother_guilty_of_sadistic_abuse Danny Haszard submitted to digg sign up and vote/comment

• fokyc
    fokyc

I have to stand by what the jury has decided.

It is an interesting fact that the woman who is now 21, who says she was made to stay in a wheelchair, is now a baptised JW.

At Bristol Assembly Hall in November 2004 she said she was shortly going to be assessed for a new wheelchair in Oxford.

Eunice Spry was not there to make her stay in it, she struggled with getting around for the Assembly when she had NO need. WHY?

The other children are not JW's.

fokyc

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I have to stand by what the jury has decided.

It is an interesting fact that the woman who is now 21, who says she was made to stay in a wheelchair, is now a baptised JW.

At Bristol Assembly Hall in November 2004 she said she was shortly going to be assessed for a new wheelchair in Oxford.

Eunice Spry was not there to make her stay in it, she struggled with getting around for the Assembly when she had NO need. WHY?

The other children are not JW's.

Fok...how long was the above woman abused? Its been proven that people who have been abused and or abducted dont try to escape because of what the abuser has done to them mentally over a long period of time. How "normal" could this poor soul be after living with that monster?

I swear as I breathe, I never met wackier wackos than the people who became Jehovahs Witnesses. All the studies I had or sat in on, were with people who were ALL a taco short of a combination plate and they loved being at the Hall because we all just sat on our tongues and treated them like they were "normal". Its a sick arrangement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit