BREAKING NEWS: 16:.02: FOSTER MOTHER GUILTY OF ABUSE

by fokyc 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• fokyc
    fokyc

Pleased to be of assistance,

One of Eunice Spry's congregational elders was also a prosecution witness!

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

It's good to know that there are some decent Elders around who aren't afraid to speak up for what's right.

I think there are plenty more who would like to but are scared of the consequences.

One in a congregation near where we used to attend spoke up about a paedophile in the congregation, just so that parents of children were aware. He and his wife were disfellowshipped and the paedophile moved to another congregation.

Whilst I believe in forgiveness and so forth nevertheless if known paedophiles are attending a KH surely precautions should be taken with regard to children and no way should he go out on FS. Otherwise (my opinion only) does this not make the KH an attractive place for a paedophile to be?

It's a sad fact of life that paedophiles exist everywhere and to the victim the devastation is the same whatever background the paedophile may come from. However, one has to remember that parents teach their children to be wary of strangers etc. but everyone's guard is down if, say, someone is a JH or a person in a respected position and therefore this gives them more scope.

Also, I think it is difficult to quite believe that some actually is one when you have known them for a long time and is a "pillar of the community".

One of my brothers knew someone who has been convicted of such and he said you would have just never have known that he was capable of such a vile act.

LI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit