INTELLIGENT ANSWERS to STUPID QUESTIONS. Give yours!

by Terry 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

4. What is the dividing line between SUBjective and OBjective?

How strongly you feel about the topic, OR How ignorant you are about the topic.
    These place the dividing line down for each person.

• DJK
    DJK

Pink

Yes

Why not

Very wide, I call it complacent.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

1. Four isn't a colour

2. Yes it's the same thing

3. The universe is a conscious collective with many channels, trying to tune in at the same time. All forms of consciousness amount to the universe trying to understand itself. Since we don't exist in one body, I'd have to the above statement is correct.

4. I didn't see any dividing line in the words you typed Terry. You must have made a mistake.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

#1: What color are four WHAT? Apples? Oreo Cookies? Dilithium Crystals? #4: "Objective" is supposed to mean that the observer is not involved in events being described, but is ONLY an observer. "Subjective" is supposed to mean that the observer is also involved as a participant or interested party in events described. At one time, it was believed that an observer could be "objective" and not affect the outcome of events. Modern research in quantum physics (consider the "Shrodingers Cat" paradox) suggest that there is no such thing as "objective", i.e. that any observers will affect the outcome of events, and thus become a participant, whether they want to, or not. In other words, all objects and events are interconnected, so that no event can take place without affecting all objects to a greater or lesser degree. So, the answer to the question is that all events are "subjective", and that "objective" events do not exist. (Do I get a prize or something?)

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

#1. 4 strikes me as a green #.

#2. I became so enraged by the confusion caused by your question, that I found my behavior to be outrageous.

#3. I don't believe that life is being broadcast and we are part of it. I like to describe it as "Our perception is our reality".

#4. Difference between subjection and objection? Depth perception. Best illustrated by the difference between a buttkisser and a brownnoser.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

1.What color is four? It can actually be any color you want it to be

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

2. Can you be ENraged and OUTraged at the same time?

Depending on the situation YES

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"Difference between subjection and objection? Depth perception. Best illustrated by the difference between a buttkisser and a brownnoser."

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

1.What color is four?
    I'm colorblind.

Is this an innie and outie question?

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?
    To be able to answer this question, we first would have to define "universe" and "channel." If we are talking about the physical universe, obviously there is a lot of broadcasting going on in the universe. That is the noise picked up by the researchers, coming from outer space. Whether that is deliberate, which is implied by the question, is not able to be verified at the present.

In a universe (not the one in question #3) where all things are connected and divine, there is no division between anything, even in concepts like subjective and objective. Those words imply divison, and by using them we place ourselves outside the divine.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

OH OH! MORE TESTS FROM terry! "ARE YOU INTELLIEGENT ENOUGH TO GIVE INTELLIEGENT ANSWERS TO THESE STUPID QUESTIONS, OR ARE YOU STUPID!?"

uhhhh...... i feel nervous. constant tests. am i living up? if i turn a question into a joke i am an imbicile automatically because the questioner (inquisitor?) is obviously asking profound questions? OKAY DOKEE!!

INTELLIEGENT.....

STUPID.....

INTELLIEGENT....

STUPID....

which are YOU??

tetra

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

1.What color is four?

Deep Red

Yes

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?

Neither

Subjectivity involves input - an interpretation of the objective

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit