INTELLIGENT ANSWERS to STUPID QUESTIONS. Give yours!

by Terry 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

1.What color is four?

1.Defensively (Dismissing the questions by turning them into a joke.)

Wibble!

2. Can you be ENraged and OUTraged at the same time?

2.Obliquely (By asking questions of your own or reframing the ones on the list.)

Is EN truly in apposition to OUT?

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?

3. Analytically (By finding instances in current mainstream thought, academia, etc.)

The Psychological response to this would depend on the egoic persuasion of the participant. That having been said, on at least one level it could be said that we are broadcasting to a wider universe, indeed multi-verse, attracting the question "who is listening?"

4. What is the dividing line between SUBjective and OBjective?

4.Transcendantly (Changing the actual question into metaphor and redefining it conceptually)

Is there really a line, and if so is it truly physical or might we be able to bend it merely by using our unconscious mind?

How you approach answering these questions actually identifies what sort of person you are intellectually as to your "toolkit".

Is THAT how this game is played?

Little Toe, being engaged to be married has really transformed you!

That is the most engaging reply to any of my posts I've yet encountered!

You are transmuting. Will I be able to even recognize you when you're done ??

I'd say your answers reveal a dazzlingly sharp pan o' brains, m'lad!

• juni
    juni
    .What color is four?

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?

Depends what it is as to what the color.

Yes to question #2

Yes and w/o commercials

#4 - the mind, individuality

Juni

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    1. What color is four?
    1. Defensively (Dismissing the questions by turning them into a joke.)

You interrogatively assert that four has an associated color and you challenge whether I am intelligent?

2. Obliquely (By asking questions of your own or reframing the ones on the list.)

Is this really a "stupid" question?

3. Analytically (By finding instances in current mainstream thought, academia, etc.)

There is little doubt that all matter is simply a composite of manifestations of energy operating at varying frequencies. Just as we can see a limited spectrum of light frequencies it is reasonable that we might only see a limited range of refractive frequencies among types of matter; that we interact with matter presenting in certain frequency ranges and that matter may exist with which we cannot interact because of our intrinsic limitations. Just as we might, through practice, heighten the awareness of our senses; we might heighten our capacity to perceive that which exists outside our normal range of perception.

4. Transcendantly (Changing the actual question into metaphor and redefining it conceptually)

There is no line between SUBjective and OBjective; attempting to decide where to draw such a line is itself an exercise in subjective determination, ergo all is subjective, including any definition of what constitutes objectivity. Finally, we are left with "All that is, is because we perceive it to be. All that was, was because we perceive it to have been." Reasonably, "All that will be, will be because we perceive it to be."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit