INTELLIGENT ANSWERS to STUPID QUESTIONS. Give yours!

by Terry 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

1.What color is four?

2. Can you be ENraged and OUTraged at the same time?

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?

4. What is the dividing line between SUBjective and OBjective?

2. yes.

3. I don't know, but...if it is...I have some bad news for the sponsors...you know how Jesus felt about selling mite infested doves...

4. I don't know, but could it be a verb?

hehehehor ummm...

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

1.What color is four?

While not convinced of the color of four, I can concretely state that it is not the same color as three

I find this outragous question enraging.

3. Is life being "broadcast" by the universe and we are merely "tuned" to our own particular channel?

Can you be part of a broadcast while being a passive subject? If we part of the Universe and the universe is broadcasting then that means that we are part of the broadcast process. If we are part of the broadcast process then we are unable to be tuned into the broadcast due to the creation of a paradox.

Each person has their own dividing line. This is usually based off of their own education, experience and beliefs.

• Terry
    Terry
    I don't know

An honest man....and humble!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I could explain it to you...but the math alone would take..... ~Hill

• Terry
    Terry

Okay, I've let some answers pile up here.

Very illuminating I must say!

If you read over the responses to the four questions you immediately see that the answers aren't the real issue, it is the PROCESS by which answers are presented.

This intrigues me; it is the purpose of putting the questions out in the first place.

For myself I'll give a hint on Question #1 of what I personally had in mind.

Ever heard of synesthesia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Synesthesia from the Greek syn- meaning union and aesthesis meaning sensation—is a neurological condition in which two or more bodily senses are coupled. In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme ? color synesthesia, letters ornumbers are perceived as inherently colored, while in ordinal linguistic personification, numbers, days of the week and months of the year evoke personalities. In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a three-dimensional view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

While cross-sensory metaphors (e.g., "loud shirt", "bitter wind" or "prickly laugh") are sometimes described as "synesthetic", true neurological synesthesia is involuntary. It is estimated that synesthesia may be as prevalant as 1 in 23 persons across its range of variants (Simner et al. 2006). It runs strongly in families, possibly inherited as an X-linked dominant trait. Synesthesia is also sometimes reported by individuals under the influence of psychedelic drugs, after a stroke, or as a consequence of blindness or deafness. Synesthesia that arises from such non-genetic events is referred to as adventitious synesthesia to distinguish it from the more common congenital forms of synesthesia. Adventitious synesthesia involving drugs or stroke (but not blindness or deafness) apparently only involves sensory linkings such as sound ? vision or touch ? hearing; there are few if any reported cases involving culture-based, learned sets such as graphemes, lexemes, days of the week, or months of the year.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

1.What color is four?

1.Defensively (Dismissing the questions by turning them into a joke.)

Wibble!

2.Obliquely (By asking questions of your own or reframing the ones on the list.)

Is EN truly in apposition to OUT?

3. Analytically (By finding instances in current mainstream thought, academia, etc.)

The Psychological response to this would depend on the egoic persuasion of the participant. That having been said, on at least one level it could be said that we are broadcasting to a wider universe, indeed multi-verse, attracting the question "who is listening?"

4.Transcendantly (Changing the actual question into metaphor and redefining it conceptually)

Is there really a line, and if so is it truly physical or might we be able to bend it merely by using our unconscious mind?

How you approach answering these questions actually identifies what sort of person you are intellectually as to your "toolkit".

Is THAT how this game is played?

• ninja
    ninja

1. I don't about four(never done one) know but number two is brown

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

1. Colour of four is ?

Black - tinting agent to printing.

There is no number of colours other than one - white. The three primary colours of red, blue and yellow are mixed the together, you will get brown due to the pigments. However, if you painted the three primary colours to a wheel and spin that wheel really fast, what to you get - white. Therefore there is only one colour - white. However, this is still no correct as white is not a colour but fragmentation of light. Why? cause you need light to show what white is, and white has all pigmentation of all the colours of the spectrum. Black is the absense of light therefore not a colour.

2. ENraged & OUTraged at the same time?

In order to be outraged, you must first be enraged with a problem. Do they cross over at some point? Yes, because when you are enraged, it takes a split second to show that outrage that is within you.

The universe as we know is made up of countless number of wavelengths. Therefore we may tune ourselves to a particular wavelength regarding ideas or the such but we are all tuned to light as we need it in order to survive.

Objective is putting the idea ahead, whereas subjecting is following that idea. Therefore, the dividing line is space between throwing and following that idea

• SilverNyte
  • Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Stupid me, i just noticed another one of your typos Terry. You forgot to put the letter "L" in the word four. Flour is white Terry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit