I Lost Everything Today

by compound complex 47 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

This must be a difficult time for you, all i can suggest is that you tell family and close friends when your asked about this, that you love them very much and would never hurt them on purpose.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I think you should send the guy another note with a simular topic -- signed with your name but with details that totally do not sound like you. Like bring up a conspiracy theory that aliens are controling the Jehovah's Witnesses and making it hard on them so they will commit suicide. Then they won't think its u anymore. (idea taken from a previous post)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It was not you that sent the material to other J W's . Perhaps you could show that it was not your writing? or some other flaw in it? _ Deny truthfully that action, say nothing else - you should be OK.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

Bolting out of bed this morning, the first thing on my mind was to make phone calls. Believe me, they were all calls I dreaded making. Said a little prayer. I reached all the principal players - JW, DFd, etc. All were reasonable and loving, having no apparent desire to do me harm. Amazingly, the ones I really wanted to talk to were home, which is NOT usual.
    The few copies that were made [other than the damaging one mentioned at the outset] went only to people who know and love me, and were said to benefit from the material immensely. My DFd friend's explanation to me was that this info is far too valuable to hold back. His heart was in the right place. His methods, however, make me crazy.
    All's cool - for the moment, anyway!

Love and gratitude,

CoCo

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Good news CoCo.

I think it's very kind of you too, to look at the person's intentions rather than the results. That's a great lesson and example for me.

• restrangled
    restrangled

So glad everything went much better than you thought!

r.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Oh wow -- I'm so glad it worked out better than you hoped.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanx again, my kind friends! I guess that I should reword the thread title: "I Thought I Lost Everything Yesterday." Hope there are no new chapters to this particular tale.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit