Circuit Overseer's Cars - Anybody got the answers?

by The Searcher 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Has anyone noticed that the written review on here on jwn is usually only question and often has the same answer....?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

The C.O.s cars are normally Vauxhalls.

The mostly likely models on offer at the moment, (for C.O. needs) will cost either £10,000 or £13,000. (approximately)

• fastJehu
  • Splash
    Splash

120,000 UK publishers x £3 = £360,000.

£360,000 x 4 years = £1,440,000. Divided into 85 cars = £17,000 per car.

Vauxhall Astra's start at about £15,500. Then there's the insurance and service costs over 4 years.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    By your sums splash it looks as though they are probably just breaking even on the cars.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

If they can sale the cars after 4 years for 5000:

5000 x 85 = 425000

• Village Idiot
  • jhine
    jhine

I have always understood that WT does not have paid clergy (or the equivalent ) from sarcastic remarks made about other denominations . From comments made on this thread I am getting the gist that COs are at the least subsidised . Would some kind person explain the financial arrangements of COs and DOs . Pretty please .

Jan

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    does the £3 levy come on top of the fuel charge for each visit ?
  • Bobcat
    Bobcat

In the US the COs are presently using recent model Chevy Malibus. Not sure yet which version (LS, LT, LTZ). The ones I have seen have the 2014 and later body style. It is a popular car in the States.

Previously they used Buick LaCrosse or similar type Buick. So the Malibus are a step down in cost (22k for the LS - up to 30k for LTZ) and size.

Bobcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit