Things you find in a womens purse??

by avidbiblereader 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Do you mean handbag? :-) (We like to be different here in the UK)
    In the bottom of mine I found a half eaten pack of mints which had gone all gooey and out of date and stuck to an old notebook.
    It was my old meeting bag!

Xena - that's very funny - symbolic of our vagina!! I'll think twice before putting anything in my bag now!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I usually have a tote bag rather than a purse. I only use a purse when I'm going to dressy engagements...

• free2think
    free2think
    Xena - that's very funny - symbolic of our vagina!! I'll think twice before putting anything in my bag now!!

ROFLMAO. same here.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Some of the things in my wife's purse is more reciepts than a WallMart check out counter, just tons of them

Nobody mentioned Tampons, what about asprin or pain killers???

abr

• deeskis
    deeskis
    and lastly my 2007 addition........a separate gold zippered pouch for receipts!!!!

Doh! What a great idea, why haven't I thought of that instead of not being able to close my wallet.

Sirnose..........true, but there were 23 women and one man doing the course! heheh

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Well Xena not sure what kind of freak that makes me

I carry a ...a..it is like a briefcase made out of canvas. It has a wide adjustable strap that I wear around my neck to the side. Mossimo makes it probably for students. It has 9 compartments. LOL this is too funny...ok it has;

sunscreen 50, large address book, small Bible, pump bottle of Germ X, boxed wooden matches, bandanas, tape measure, composition notebook, little paper that says "Are You in the Truth" with 1 John 5:20 and 2 Cor 13:5, a church bulletin, a few assorted bulletins and flyers, little wallet from Guatamala with a few cards and a few bucks, Leatherman (like a Swiss Army Knife with pliers), my business cards, some other's business cards, lipstick and lipgloss with sunscreen, babywipes in a baggie, box of Sherman menthols (I don't smoke), a sharpie and pens, bottle of spray sunscrean, gum, bottle of water, a vegan snack (looks like jerky), and I use these items almost everyday!

I think I'm ready for Armageddon

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I keep a diaper in mine. No time for a real diaper bag. Mom-on-the-go.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit