Things you find in a womens purse??

by avidbiblereader 26 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I always tell my wife that her pocket books is nothing but a $200 garbage bag, what are some things found in a women's purse, what are some items that you find in women's purses.

Interesting things or common things??

abr

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

LOL, Everytime My mom looks for something in her purse, she empties her purse then she finds it, then she put everything back in her purse.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

That is exactly what I am talking about, I sit and just shake my head and laugh at my wife when she does the same thing and especially when she is trying to find her cell phone. I have seen more missed calls than Custer had Indians.

abr

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

there are some things you might not want to know.

in mine you never find any cash!!!

amanda

• DJK
    DJK

A womans purse is no-mans land. Never put your hand in there.

My wife has smart key for her car. Now I can warm it up on a cold morning without asking her to take the key out for me.

I just throw the whole bag in the car.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Things you find in a womens purse??

I wouldn't know, never looked.

Some things you're better off not knowing,.....

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Didn't Kim Basinger have robotic eye creature in her's in the movie "My Stepmother is an Alien"? HAHA
    My best friend seems to have a different purse everyday but she never bothers to organize her stuff. When its time to pay at a store, a 10 minute scavenger hunt ensues to look for her card.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I always carry a very small, very nice purse.....

Wallet, hair brush, keys, mirror , blush, mascara, and perfume, and just enough cash for an emergency.

Thats it.......oh yeah and lots of receipts.

r

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    A womans purse is no-mans land. Never put your hand in there.

I once saw a guy pull back a bloody stub!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

My mom has an abundance of tissues in her purse. It was like reaching into a Kleenex box the last time I needed some tissues....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit