Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!!!

by Lumptard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Your dream was telling you how nonsensical the dub doctrines are and waking up at 6:07 should reinforce the dream message since that (607BC) is one one of their very erroneous doctrines. But was it a coincidence that you woke up at that time?

• ButtLight
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Would you donate any of your money to the Society?

I would tell them that "For the 15 minutes the CO was willing to talk to me, after
    serving as an elder for 12 years, then forget about me for his lunch date, I gave it
    15 minutes of thought, was going to write a check, but then I had a lunch date and
    forgot about you (WTS)."

• Zico
    Zico

Ah, but would you donate any of your money to me?

I promise I'll never forget you for a lunch date. ;)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I promise I'll never forget you for a lunch date. ;)

If such a bizarre thing ever happens, I will share my fortune with
    all the JWD posters who show up at the big party. It will be
    one big lunch date.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Greendawn:

Your dream was telling you how nonsensical the dub doctrines are and waking up at 6:07 should reinforce the dream message since that (607BC) is one one of their very erroneous doctrines. But was it a coincidence that you woke up at that time?

That's more along the lines of why I thought it was funny....like it was reinforcing the subconcious/concious thought that WTS teaching is B.S....and yes, it is unusual for me to wake up that early...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I was watching the news and there was a story about how someone was in room 607 and something bad happened to them
    Was it the room where Anna Nicole Smith died?

Possibly! I would say this would be it, but I thought she didn't die in the hospital... Anyhow. I think it might have been her.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think there are plenty of coincidences all the time. It's a coincidence that you woke up to look at
    a digital clock display of 6:07. It would be just as coincidental if it said 7:08, but you wouldn't
    think anything of it, and you wouldn't remember it. Still- eery.

One of those- "It's always the last place you think to look." (I am not wanting to debate how
    you stop looking once you look in the last place.) You only notice the coincidence that time, but
    forget all the times it was in the first place you thought to look.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I use to notice the time at 6:07 very often and it had me spooked - so to speak. It was like this reminder two times per day that I was not one of the elite group anymore. I have since let that 607 superstition go and now tend to look at the clock when it says 7:11. So instead of time reminding me of death and destruction I now think of slurpees, sodas and hot chocolate on a winters day.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

What would you have done if it said 4:20?

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit