Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!!!

by Lumptard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Had a dream last night about my self righteous step dad's JW ramblings...talking about things that didn't make any logical sense.....then I woke up, looked at my clock and it read 6:07 on the dot.....just thought it was kinda funny.

• free2think
    free2think

That's really spooky!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Its a sign lumptard, go back!

My sister see's 11:11 all the time!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's pretty weird, man. I was watching the news and there was a story about how someone was in room 607 and something bad happened to them...sorry about the fuzzy details, that's just all I remembered because that number freaks me out a little bit now.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Buttlight:

Its a sign lumptard, go back!

Haha!...yeah, imagine the looks on peoples' faces when I tell'em why I'm back...that just might be worth it...

• Lumptard
    Lumptard
    I was watching the news and there was a story about how someone was in room 607 and something bad happened to them

Was it the room where Anna Nicole Smith died?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I won't accept a "single-number-sign" by itself.

What I mean is, the dream or news piece has to have 607 AND1914 or 2520 in it. (OR ALL 3)

That would be scarey.

Perhaps the worst would be-
    I am leading an expedition in a pyramid, I trip down 2520 stairs, to find 1914 secrets of the
    Pharaohs, and I am paid 607 million dollars for my discovery.

• Zico
    Zico
    I am leading an expedition in a pyramid, I trip down 2520 stairs, to find 1914 secrets of the Pharaohs, and I am paid 607 million dollars for my discovery.

Would you donate any of your money to the Society?

• BFD
    BFD

I see 11:11 all the time too. When I mentioned this to my sister she almost fell off her chair. We thought her daughter would be born on 11/11 but she came on 11/9

BFD

• Warlock
    Warlock

God is calling you.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit