JW's and the internet

by *jeremiah* 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Meet Me at HOT or NOT

Meet Jehovah's Witnesses People at ... been full time pioneering since Janurary. I like meeting other witnesses. ... Picture, jehovah's witnesses, Picture ...
    meetme.hotornot.com/keyword/jehovah's+witnesses - 40k - Mar 9, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages
  • Quandry
    Quandry

Meet Jehovah's Witnesses People at ... been full time pioneering since Janurary. I like meeting other witnesses. ... Picture, jehovah's witnesses, Picture ...

These people just don't seem to get it--they have been told time and time again that the internet is dangerous and that they should not use it to meet others. And she is a pioneer!!! The WTS needs more meeting parts on this again!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Meet Me at HOT or NOT

I vigorously refute JW doctrinal propaganda when i find it, and have tens of thousands of post in 4 years of activity.

But these boys & girls looking for a mate i feel empathy for.Hey,I had a big JW clan and it was tough for my fleshly sisters and nieces too.

• trevor
    trevor

I remember that once on this forum a JW was asking for help with a computer problem. I jokingly told him it was due to demon interference. He was so worried he sent me a private message asking for help. What are these guys on?

You should have heard the Devil laugh when I told him about this!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The end is near.

• 5go
    5go

My circuit assembly update on JW internet usage.

The internet got a couple of mentions basicaly they told us to stay away from forums were the demons apostates lurk. Funny we are the ones that seem to post it's the faithful that lurk.

• Mystery
    Mystery

I have used email as my primary contact with my family since moving several states away for the past 10 years. For the past few months that i have been emailing my mom, sister and niece they have not been replying. I called my mom a few weeks ago (she will not call me) and ask her if she had received my email with the pictures of her great granddaughters. She told me that she really didn't have time to get on the internet any more. I ask her if my sister had pulled them up and seen them because the girls were in the matching dresses that they had given them. She said that my sister hadn't really had time to get on the internet either. Same response for my 21 yr. old niece.

First my sister pulls my niece (now 21) and nephew (now 19) out of school to home school. They don't use the internet. They pioneer and work part-time jobs and still live at home. How will they ever "see" how wrong this religion is?

Continuing these practices the "generation" JW's may never open their eyes. My nephew and niece are 5th generation - i don't know if they will ever get out.

• unique1
    unique1

Honestly when I first looked up JW's on the internet in 1997 the first sight that came up was about how JW's believe that Adam had sex with animals. I was like "these people are nuts and full of lies" and so I thought all info on the internet about JW's was false. I didn't look again until around 2001and found wonderful, truthful sites like this one. Perhaps that is their problem too. They just looked too soon.

Also with all the admonition to not look at apostate info and to be very wary of the info on the internet, most JW's feel guilty if they stumble across such a site as this one. I know I did at first anyways. True JW's would probably immediately close the page, some of us, keep reading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit