I have some very good news...

by Abandoned 186 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Abbandoned..I`m going to reach though your computer screen and strangle you!..LOL!!..What is it with Dubs and announcing the announcement of the big anouncement???..You post a topic and say nothing!..Did you get a book deal?..Did you win the lottery..Did ScoobySnax dump Nick and now you two are together?..Weeeeeelllllll whats the big news???..or..Are there going to be days and days of announceing the big announcement?..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

Keep everyone guessing until tomorrow, you probably got a good deal for work.

• juni
    juni

Dang it AB!!!!! If you don't tell us tonight we might all gang up on you and hold ya down and tickle ya until you tell.

Juni

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OOOOooooo, tickling - I'm in!!!!! lol

BB

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you have some very good news..

and want us to know you have good news

but wont share the good news

isnt that a sin? like.......holding back the gospel? HUH?

share!!! and congrats!!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

please don't tell me you discovered Jesus and are born again....

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OK, Tom, dear, if u don't tell them, I WILL!!

• BFD
    BFD

Whatever your good news is, good luck!

You're not running off with Juction Guy, are you?

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Abandoned,

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, whatever it is! Now to gain momentum and feed off the positive energy.

Whatever your good news is, good luck!

You're not running off with Juction Guy, are you?

BFD

That's hilarious BFD!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, I don't know what to say here. I have some very exciting news, but I can't get into the details yet.

I do have something that I can mention here. I entered a local Short Story contest with my Martin Luther King, Jr. story that I posted here a month or so ago. Well, the results are in and I won third place. That means I get to go to the awards ceremony. Plus, I won $25.00. So far this year, I've made $25.00 from my writing.

As for the big news, I just had to say something because couldn't contain my excitement, but I can't yet give out the details....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit