I have some very good news...

by Abandoned 186 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I still say that he and crazyblonddeb have something going on, I don't see any of them trying to deny it, do you?

Lola

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

You could be right, Lola...

• lola28
    lola28

I'm 99.9999% sure that I'm right, I'm willing to bet my left pinky toe on it.

Lola

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Can I cut the little pinky toe? I want to be a doctor and this will be good practice for me.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Good luck! And congratulations.

Cellist

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm almost ready to reveal my good news, but before I do, here's my latest blog entry which alludes to the news I'm dying to publish:

What would you do if you were walking along the beach, minding your own business, lost in your own thoughts, when all of a sudden, something sparkled in the waves off to your right? Mildly curious at first, you turn to see what might have shone and grabbed your attention and find yourself, mouth agape, staring at the most beautiful gemstone you've ever imagined.

It's floating a ways offshore, but even from that distance, you can tell it's value is immeasurable. You have no idea how many obstacles you will have to face to reach this precious booty, but you sense deep down in your soul that any hardship will be way worth the effort. Do you decide to take an unexpected detour to recover this priceless bauble or do you continue on the path you were on when that day started?

Well, I can't give any specifics right now, but a few days ago, I discovered a precious gemstone that I have decided to recover. Wish me luck and stay tuned as I regale this exciting journey.

Now, doesn't that make everything sparkling clear?

• Confession
    Confession
    You have no idea how many obstacles you will have to face to reach this precious booty,

It's hardly sparkling clear, Ab. Whose precious booty are you reaching for? CrazyBlonde's or someone else's?

Confession

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Well, I can't give any specifics right now, but a few days ago, I discovered a precious gemstone that I have decided to recover. Wish me luck and stay tuned as I regale this exciting journey.

You've decided to go BACK into that godforsaken religion?????

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

You're hair grew back after the accident! <smooches and hugs>

I knew it would, dear!

CG

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Still waiting...................

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest