I have some very good news...

by Abandoned 186 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Finding someone you share so much with is wonderful. I have that with Andy. The best wishes and regards.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I guess I'm on a bit of a roll right now. I received my first hand-written letter from her today. She loves writing letters and it's amazing how much we have in common. The best way to describe how I'm feeling is to say that when I look down, I can't figure out what all those people on that cloud with the big number NINE are doing.

Oh, and I had my review at my primary job today. They love me. Everyone who works there is required to be trained in three areas. I've been trained in five so far, which is necessary to be a trainer, but now they want me to train in the final two. Hmmmm, I wonder why they want me trained in EVERYTHING.... Anyway, I still have this horrible mountain of debt to deal with, but with the legal assistance they I qualify for and the determination to beat this thing regardless, I'm finally convinced that the other side does exist.

Thanks again everyone for the outpouring of kind words and funny quips. I loved every minute of it. You guys are the greatest.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Tom, I am happy for you. . .REALLY happy. I hope you are always so happy!

• anewme
    anewme

And to think just a few weeks ago Tom was so down I was afraid he would end it all....and NOW THIS GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Well it just goes to show you, doesnt it????

Such cool news and a lesson for us all!

• Vinny
    Vinny

I just wasted ten minutes of my life, reading through ALL nine pages of this stuff, FOR NOTHING.

Great prank. You got me for sure... this time.

vinny

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

............................... LOL

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im glad things are working out for you, and Im glad you have found someone special. please keep us informed of the progress.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll post from time to time.

It's funny. I was pretty much resigned to wait until after I made my name as an author before looking for love again and then out of nowhere, I run into who may well be the most compatible woman for me in existence. It all started from me commenting on her 43things.com account about six weeks ago. She cheered some of my items and it could have ended there. But, I was going through my account and I noticed that she had given me more cheers than I had given her. So, I rectified the situation by cheering some more of her posts and she started poking around my account some more and found my myspace. She sent me a friend request a bit over a week ago.

We started reading each other's blogs and then all of a sudden I was up all night talking or chatting with her. We found out we have the same sense of humor. We love the same kind of music. We both hate those annoying, tiny dogs that bark at everything. We discovered that we have so much in common that we're finishing each others sentences. We're making the same silly jokes at the same time. We both have some issues, but we both are writing our novels and we're both determined to see them published.

I'm dumbfounded. I've never experienced this level of compatiblity before. Anyway, thanks again everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have more news as time goes on.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Congrats ABBA FATHER!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations!! I could only read some of your bad experiences. So, reading this good news is just great.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit