• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Is she hottie?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did he say what it is yet?

• juni
    juni

That's great news Tom!! Very happy for you.

You know to keep the family posted, right?

Juni

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Ms McDucket wrote: Did he say what it is yet?

Here's a link to Abandoned's Big News: http://www.43things.com/people/progress/improg/6657869

I still don't know what it is because it looks like you have to register to the site in order to read it...

Would someone be kind enough to post a synopsis...?? or is this supposed to exclusive info??

-Aude.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Audesapere it didn't say what it was, but it did say sign up and become a member to learn what he's posted about, which I didn't do.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

You don't have to sign up for an account to read what I wrote. At any rate, I'll summarize. I have met a wonderful lady named Kerri who is also a writer. She has the same sense of humor I have and looks at so many things the same way I do that I'm bowled over.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    You don't have to sign up for an account to read what I wrote. At any rate, I'll summarize. I have met a wonderful lady named Kerri who is also a writer. She has the same sense of humor I have and looks at so many things the same way I do that I'm bowled over.

So happy for you, Tom!! Sharing a sense of humor and life philosophies is so important...........

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello Abandoned,

I'm so happy for you! You have a noble heart and it's drawn something beautiful to it. It's exciting but not surprising.

You had it coming to you. It makes perfect sense. You really put yourself out there. Like persons respond to that. Enjoy one another. What

else is there? Nothing. Bask in the warmth of new love.

Best wishes,

Nvr

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

CONGRATULATIONS Abandoned!!!
    I'm delighted for you and hope things work out.
    (Say hi to Kerri for us).

Love DNC xxx

• anewme
    anewme

WELL THANKYOU!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

I knew it had to be LOVE!!!!!! AINT LOVE GRAND!!!!!!

Who else could keep the JWDers strung out for days like this!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit