What could they be wanting now?

by Schism 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Schism
    Schism

lmao

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Use the Bible on him even if you don't want to

Matt 19:4,5 “Haven’t you read the Scriptures?” Jesus replied. “They record that from the beginning ‘God made them male and female.’ [ a ] 5 And he said, ‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ [ b ] 6 Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.”

1 Thess 4:11 and to make it YOUR aim to live quietly and to mind YOUR own business and work with YOUR hands, just as we ordered YOU ;

1 Cor 14:35a If, then, they want to learn something, let them question their own husbands at home,

Ask him if he believes these scriptures, if he says yes, ask him why he is here bothering you and your husband?

abr

• Schism
    Schism

LMAO!!!!!!

Avid! You know, I've always hated it when you quoted scriptures, but you are a priceless jewel for one who could use a good scripture or 2, or 4, to get their JW parents off their back! Good one! I love you! I will quote one or 2 tonight when I sent mom my email to cancel this meeting!

I love the one about minding your own business. Priceless I'll get that sonofabitch! (oops! I mean, daddy dearest/husband-harrasser)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Did you hear back from them Schiz? Or did you leave Daddy Dearest alone, holding his hamburger at BK?

• willyloman
    willyloman

You did the right thing in cancelling the meeting. If your dad has something to say to your husband, let him send an email!

I am always amazed at how hard it is for people to "just say no" when confronted by someone who thinks it's their business to tell you how to live. Learning to say "no" is a critical part of growing up and being an adult. Your husband may need to do some work on this so he's strong enough to fight his own battles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit