My life after Bethel

by new boy 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• VM44
    VM44

From new boy's story and all the other comments one would conclude that the Watchtower Corporation is EVIL.

--VM44

• juni
    juni

NewBoy said:

..........People looking at me as they were walking by....sitting there in the rain............What a sight.......but in New York City, most people are not surprized at anything, they may see around the next corner.......

That is sooooooo true NewBoy!! Nothing surprises New Yorkers. Too bad you had a dishonest cabby.

Now onto your next post.........

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Quite a dramatic way to get out of there, soaking wet. Too bad their "warm, Christian love" couldnt've gotten you a ride in the rain to wherever you needed to go...

I'm sure the look on those factory guys' faces when you came through with your wife were priceless!

• Borgia
    Borgia

New Boy, Nice Avatar.....

Any particular place you would like to land your plane in......

Cheers

Borgia

• new boy
    new boy

Borgia you are about 2 threads away from the reincaration thread......if you can wait my friend you will get it all...........

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

"I would like to say. Thank you for this place in cyber space, this is therapy for me. There is something about writing things down, that helps put things in perspective......."

Amen brother, keep writing. Its bringing back memories.

tsof

• read good books
    read good books

Leaving Bethel is one of the best feelings on earth, I don't care what kind of weather. I look back on leaving Bethel as my own personal independence day, if you haven't left the JW's or Bethel you have really missed out on an exhilirating experience.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Keep it coming dad!!! Can't wait to read more.

• VM44
    VM44

dad?

• ninja
    ninja

New boy and Wunce wuz...keep em coming ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit