Has the new Watchtower arrangement been announced in the UK yet?

by Gill 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Is this another way to show to the witnesses that they are uniquely different?

It’s like feeding the public with cannabis, then, when they are hooked (baptised) they hit them with the hard stuff (Heroin).

Either way it’s a slide into sheer hell !!

KT

• Gill
    Gill

KAYTEE - What an exact description of the Watchtower trap!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Can someone fill me in with the new light please?

What new watchtower 'arrangement'?

Gary

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Gary!!

The 'New Light' is that from 2008, the Watchtower, 1st of the month will be the 'placing' Watchtower for public consumption and the Watchtower for the 15th of the month will be the study watchtower, and NOT for public consumption, only for JWs in good standing.

We suspect, the 'nice flowery' stuff will be in the 1st of the months mag and the BS/beating the flock, culty crap will be in the 15th, away from prying eyes.

The WTBTS has learnt from its pedophiles to do its abusing in private, making sure there are no witnesses to the abuse!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The 'New Light' is that from 2008, the Watchtower, 1st of the month will be the 'placing' Watchtower for public consumption and the Watchtower for the 15th of the month will be the study watchtower, and NOT for public consumption, only for JWs in good standing.

Information control at its best I think!

Possibly an anti apostate tactic; they are no doubt embarrassed by how much of their crap has appeared on the internet; we should arrange for a rogue witness to infiltrate the congregations and obtain all priviledged information meant for those in good standing; then again I think theres a few out there anyway.

'JWs in good standing' means ''those suitably indoctrinated not to notice or if they do notice, ignore their flip flops, double speak, and circular reasonings'.

DB74 (Gary)

• Gill
    Gill

There has been some discussion as to whether these mags will be given out in the same way as the Kingdom Ministrys, or whether those who attend the Watchtower study but are not 'in good standing' will be given the mag for the study.

I suspect all will shortly be revealed but considering the nature of some of the BS that the WTBTS has been publishing recently, its hardly surprising they don't want all and sundry reading it and they don't want us laughing at their expense either.

However, I'm sure we shall be able to get hold of copies for Blondie's Watchtower study.....unless they pull some kind of copyright stunt and try to prevent it?

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway
    Gill: Hi Gary!! The 'New Light' is that from 2008, the Watchtower, 1st of the month will be the 'placing' Watchtower for public consumption and the Watchtower for the 15th of the month will be the study watchtower, and NOT for public consumption, only for JWs in good standing.

My understanding of the letter is that all regular meeting attenders who are working on improving their standing would still qualify for their open personal copy of each study publication, even as now.

Gill: We suspect, the 'nice flowery' stuff will be in the 1st of the months mag and the BS/beating the flock, culty crap will be in the 15th, away from prying eyes.

We'll have to wait and see what is considered milk, and what is considered meat. By early December, the rank and file [R&F] will all have access to what the changees will be. We'll have to wait until then, unless there are credible leaks or letters announcing things before then.

Gill: The WTBTS has learnt from its pedophiles to do its abusing in private, making sure there are no witnesses to the abuse!

Even private abuse will be rooted out with time. Jehovah's thoughts and ways are higher than our own.

• Gill
    Gill

Fred - Absolutely!

The WTBTS is sinking to a new low and becoming more and more desperate to cover its bizarre beliefs and control tactics. These new mags will be very interesting!

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is why I think I should leave the "Cult Edition" mags at laundromats when finished studying them, so people can be informed... Now you know why your there...To give all the meat in due season...Good Idea!!!!

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

With only one study edition available per person, one would have to make their own copies to spread the word. Laundromats and other public places would require the management to approve of whatever issues are placed there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit