Has the new Watchtower arrangement been announced in the UK yet?

by Gill 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Hi Mouthy! Yes! I mean the new publishers Watchtowers.

Some of the clap trap has been obviously culty in the last few mags, especially in the way the WTBTS discusses women ie 'No woman has ever been completely faithful to Jehovah' , and that husbands should counsel their wives about their makeup and dress!!! Not the sort of thing you might want the general public to read.....they might think the WTBTS was some kind of Cult! That sort of stuff has to be away from prying eyes, though I'm certain they'll turn up on the internet.....one way or another.

Hey, what about that "When a Teen Rebels" article that we tore apart awhile back? How would a non-dub feel about that? This is why I think I should leave the "Cult Edition" mags at laundromats when finished studying them, so people can be informed...

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

Hey Gill

• Gill
    Gill

Hey there I, Wonder!

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

oops hit my enter key and submitted my post before it was finished! I meant to ask:

What issue of the watchtower recently made mention of: 'No woman has ever been completely faithful to Jehovah'?

I rarely ever read them anymore and would like to take a look at that article.

Thanks,

I.W.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Gill

I think I must have missed out on this news. We don't have any spies in the camp and therefore don't get any info about the JWs anymore. Am I correct in reading that they are printing two sorts of WTs, one for the rank and file and the other to be placed on the "doors".

This is really "cultish" !

Twinkletoes

• Gill
    Gill

I, Wonder - The article you seek is 'Questions from Readers' Watchtower 07 Jan 15th pg 30 in which the ever wise oracle from Brooklyn proclaimeth:

'Never has a woman given Jehovah perfect obedience. But there has been one such man - Jesus Christ.' Rom 5:15-17'

Twinkletoes - It stinks of CULT to high heaven. But I suspect the little sheep will never notice.

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

Thank You Gill!

• Sheri
    Sheri

Honestly, I bet many are relieved that they dont have to hide their piles of old WT Magazines that they never placed in the first place, now they are down to 2 each month, how wonderful and such footstep followers to boot.

Peace & Love,

Sheri

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

They just know that the "Faithful Slave" is getting new revelations from Jehovah to help them in their ministry by offering milk to the world while they take in solid food.

If they were really getting information directly from jehoover, they'd just skip the middle man and print their idiocy directly on trash bags...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Gill

I think I must have missed out on this news. We don't have any spies in the camp and therefore don't get any info about the JWs anymore. Am I correct in reading that they are printing two sorts of WTs, one for the rank and file and the other to be placed on the "doors".

This is really "cultish" !

Twinkletoes

You are correct, my dear. You can download a scanned copy of the letter that I posted a few weeks ago either in .tif format (page 1) or .pdf format on page 2, provided by Elsewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit