Has the new Watchtower arrangement been announced in the UK yet?

by Gill 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

Has the new Watchtower arrangement been announced in the United Kingdom yet?

Just wondering if my family are up with the 'new light' yet!

• needproof
    needproof

Yes, my grandmother (still in) told my mother (now out) about it on the phone a couple of days ago

• Zico
    Zico

Announced here as well.

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks Needproof and Zico!

What 'spin' has the WTBTS put on the announcement and what do the 'publishers' think? Is there a 'reaction'?

• Honesty
    Honesty

The local dubs are in stupendous awe of this new arrangement.

They just know that the "Faithful Slave" is getting new revelations from Jehovah to help them in their ministry by offering milk to the world while they take in solid food.

• Gill
    Gill

Honesty said -They just know that the "Faithful Slave" is getting new revelations from Jehovah to help them in their ministry by offering milk to the world while they take in solid food.

Oh Honesty! How easily fooled sheep can be.

The worry of course is that the 'flowery' representations of Jehooplah's organization will be showed to the world at large, while the sheep are beaten viciously by the really culty stuff in the 'private' magazine.

The WTBTS is becoming an increasing scary cult.

Did someone mention the KoolAid?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Are you talking about 2008 >15th Watchtower only for their eyes only????

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Mouthy! Yes! I mean the new publishers Watchtowers.

Some of the clap trap has been obviously culty in the last few mags, especially in the way the WTBTS discusses women ie 'No woman has ever been completely faithful to Jehovah' , and that husbands should counsel their wives about their makeup and dress!!! Not the sort of thing you might want the general public to read.....they might think the WTBTS was some kind of Cult! That sort of stuff has to be away from prying eyes, though I'm certain they'll turn up on the internet.....one way or another.

• badboy
    badboy

GILL,YOU HAVE JUST PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!

• needproof
    needproof

Well old Grandmother had a bit of a spring in her step apparently. Not only is there the assembly this weekend, but now they have been given this announcement, they seem to think that it is all part of the 'Jehovah is speeding things up' plan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit