Are there any good WT books?

by PopeOfEruke 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Or are they all crap?

What book published by the WTS could be said to have some redeeming quality?

I think The Book of James is not a totally bad one, is it? Could it be the best one?

Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

And what's the worst one?

(This should be easier to answer!)

My vote is the newer Evolution book which replaced the old blue Evolution book. They stripped out all the scientific interesting stuff and dumbed it down so much it was laughable! The first book that I couldn't read at the time, I was still in of course and I felt insulted after trying to read such dumbed-down crap.

Pope

• sandy
    sandy

The Revelation Book. J/k I was wondering though, did they actually print a new version w/ all the changes? I was at my sister's house and I noticed the have the book in paperback now. I wondered if that is a new edition?

• onacruse
    onacruse

I really liked Angels and Women Mrs. J. G. Smith, 268 pages, Spiritist book, recommended and sold by the WTBTS (1924)

• 5go
    5go

they are all crap nuff said next topic !

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Of course the book on James was written by an apostate.... (same as the Aid Book)

• tongue100
    tongue100

I can't really think of any good ones.

But the Young People Ask Book has to be one of the funniest. I get people to laugh outloud with some of those subjects. I made a huge collage out of the Bible Story Book. That was another funny one.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There is some good in many of their books. There are some excellent research facts in
    the INSIGHT volumes that has nothing to do with JW's.

But- you know that story about one drop of poison in your glass of water.

Their books are designed to promote their doctrine and get people to join their cult.

• quixote
    quixote

Growing up I liked The Great Teacher, pink book if I remember right.

Worst One: Revalation

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

They're all good....

... for a laugh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit