when youve left the witnesses you ever think?

by Cordelia 33 Replies latest social relationships

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

so why do i feel so upset? i know its coz as a witness you're brought up to think the're are no 'normal' or 'decent' guys in the world.

so is there?

Emphatically--YES!!! I have dated many guys in my lifetime...only one was a witness, and he was--by ALL counts!--the WORST of the guys I've gone out with, far and away!!! Keep your chin up. There ARE better men out there.......
  • looking_glass
    looking_glass

thats there no decent guys out there coz they 'only exist in the truth'

Ahh NA.

And I know this will sound corny, but it is totally true, but YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN LOVE YOU.

Just cause one guy turned out to be a heel does not mean the rest of them are. And as for guys in the "truth" they were the biggest heels I meant, total control freaks, could not stand/handle a chick w/ a brain in her head and would belittle an intelligent woman every chance they got.

Hang in there kid. Work on yourself. Find things you like to do by yourself. Enjoy the moment and you might just find the guy who comes along w/ it.

Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    as a witness you're brought up to think the're are no 'normal' or 'decent' guys in the world.

so is there?

Yep. As other posters replied, there's good and bad in both places. You just need to remember to keep your standards and don't settle for less than you want, thinking it'll be okay, or I'll change him, or it'll work out.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Was it a huge surprise to you that this guy left you? Did the relationship have a "forever" feeling to it? If not, then it's probably better to keep a positive attitude then to feel defective or resentful because a relationship ended. It happens all the time. There's like and there's love, sometimes like is nice for a while but at some point if love isn't there it's time to move on. And love is a tricky tricky thing.

Sometimes a guy might know that he doesn't feel as strongly about a woman as she does him, but he may not have the heart to break up w/her. We have empathy too you know, we don't want to see a lady cry or wonder if she's gonna spiral into a terrible depression if we break up with her. So we hem and haw and stall and wish for a good outcome but know that none is forthcoming.

And sex is pretty nice from the woman's side too isn't it? ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    And sex is pretty nice from the woman's side too isn't it?

Yes, it can be quite pleasant.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    They are out there! I found one! Married two years in May! GOY-GES and 15 years younger!!!!
    (well pretty much everyone 15 years younger is goy-ges to me!!!)

Anewme

WOW!! You're making me think maybe I SHOULDN'T have passed up that gorgeous, intelligent hottie who was 14 years younger than me....on the basis of age........... (what might've been)

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Yes, it is true...boys only want sex. Makes no difference whether they are in the org. or not. Now Men.....that's a different story. Depends on how you meet them. Of course the guy who hits on you at the bar is only looking for sex, but if you meet through mutual friends who can attest to his character you can feel fairly confident that he's not just after the boo-tay.

The main thing is to try whatever interests you...experiment, but on your own terms...then you will find what you are really about and chances are, once you know that, you will be able to find it easier. Don't let residual JW-type thinking impede on your enjoyment.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well i'm decent

bygones

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

i know you are tik. i m sorry

i just bit hurt tho i caused i think i have a self destruct button, what i tend to do is be awful to 'test' if they in it for the long haul then am surprised if there not!!!

this guy was abit soft i fell out coz i didnt get flowers on my first valentines day etc....

but anewme thanks you give me hope

mrs jones i meant most of the men i met just wanted sex im sorry you felt that way are you ok now?

I guess i feel i fooked up abit i left a hubby (granted i was unhappy) but wheb i left and got dfed i lost my family too now just want to be looked after and dont think theres anyone out there

bnut hey ill party for abit guess thats the answer

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Ask my wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit