when youve left the witnesses you ever think?

by Cordelia 33 Replies latest social relationships

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

your not preachy you make sense

Thanks everyone for your answers. I feel ok now keep swinging about (well it is me!) guess with still going meetings i may have clung to him and expected too much just so i dont get sucked back into the witnesses for family, but i have realised (mostly due to this board) that i have to sort me out first and actually what i'd really like is to be on my own i never really have been,

i guess with David i just looked at the looks the sex and the nice family background (i was shocked at how moral and sweet and nice his whole family were, ) guess thats what prompted this thread i thought i'd stumbled on a diamond coz i had it drummed in me that guys in world just do not want to find love they just want sex, but they dont DO THEY?

i do feel alittle scared that i've lost the only worldly lad that is decent when really like he said we're so not right for each other.

so i'm gonna party for a while (thats my latest decision!!)

• Wafe
    Wafe

I know that its sounds a bit corny but...

• Wafe
    Wafe

Sorry my computer is acting up.

I am waiting for the right one. ALthough I no longer consider the witnesses to be the truth, I still believe the Bible to be what it claims so I still wish to be loyal to God. So I will be willing to wait until I find the right one,

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Human matching is more complex when your lives have spent years in very different infrastructures. Even sincere partner seekers will bail out if they start to feel a lack of connection. Being in the JWO, or a long term partner to one who is, leaves you with a void others likely won't have!

Some individuals feel the whole ethos of possessing a partner is destructive and so any partner they have will be open minded to free intimacies with groups they associate with, in the knowledge that when they stick together it is out of a connecting of personas and freedom of expression of each others desires.

So you see the world is a plethora of prospective partners and knowing who you are will help you in communicating this to those you may be attracted to, but whether you'll succeed is an unknown for all of us - which is why so many people default to fun and sex as short term, less complicated ways of enjoying what/who you are as a human being so as to avoid 'saving myself for the right one' with the risk of complete failure at the end of a lonely life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit