when youve left the witnesses you ever think?

by Cordelia 33 Replies latest social relationships

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

that every guy just wants you for sex??

thats there no decent guys out there coz they 'only exist in the truth'

only ask coz thought i'd found the one, and (partly coz of my irractic behavior) we have finished) tho i dont think he was the one anyway I drove everywhere paid for most things, he lives at home etc....

so why do i feel so upset? i know its coz as a witness you're brought up to think the're are no 'normal' or 'decent' guys in the world.

so is there?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Cordelia, You said:

thats there no decent guys out there coz they 'only exist in the truth'

Nope, I thought there are no decent guys In the truth!

r.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I was soooo there myself when I left. Then I started to think ALL people have a good heart and I would overlook men with issues, like the ones you stated above. (Living with parents, not paying for dates.......I even dated down right scum bags, cause I thought I could help them) There are good men out there. I found mine 3 years ago.....and I was ready to give up by that time. Make sure your standards are high enough to meet someone you deserve!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I was hoping that there were some guys who wanted me...yeah even for sex. I felt so worthless in the bOrg and somehow thought that my worthlessness carried over to the outside world. Being wanted for sex is not necessarily a bad thing, just depends on who's the guy that wants you.

• new boy
    new boy

Are not relationships..............FUN?

First off I think no one man can be enough for one women...........Enjoy your new freedom........and since people are always changing. Relationships.........will come and go............. that is why "Mr Right"............can turn into "Mr Wrong"..........bless the journey and enjoy the trip!

P.S There is just as many male losers in the "borg" has outside........... no more or less

P.S.S. Like the T-Shirt "A Women Needs a Man like a Fish Needs a bicycle"

• new boy
    new boy

Mrs Jones

YOU GO GIRL!

• Xena
    Xena

IMO good people are hard to find. Men and/or Women. But at least outside the dubs you have a wider spectrum to choose from.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

mrsmegmomma how long it take to find him then??

mrs jones thought they all wanted it!

• anewme
    anewme

Men love sex Cordelia. Healthy men do.

But it is the rare man who also wants to LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU TOO.

Often times he is the one that other women pass up at first glance for one reason or another.

We often, are attracted to the "bad boys" because they are exciting, then later realize those bad boys REALLY ARE BAD BOYS when they hurt us!

Then we wise up and look for the kinder man, the gentleman who is longing for a deeper relationship with us, who desires to share his whole life and heart with us! The man who wants to defend our honor and
    our life with his!

They are out there! I found one! Married two years in May! GOY-GES and 15 years younger!!!!
    (well pretty much everyone 15 years younger is goy-ges to me!!!)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

mrs jones thought they all wanted it!

Uh not quite sure what you mean by that. No, I didn't think that all men just wanted sex from me. Hell I wasn't even sure if any man wanted to touch me, let alone have sex with me. Felt like damaged goods for a while after I left the bOrg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit