Do you make mistakes?

by Frannie Banannie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I do. I makes LOTS of mistakes. In words and deeds. I'm usually flying by the seat of my pants and don't think before I say and do things sometimes. Sometimes I catch my mistakes. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes, someone else catches my mistakes. That's okay. I'm willing to own up to them and make amends where and when possible.

It may not seem like it but I'm kind of shy or reserved and don't warm up to people easily. Especially after being in the WTS. It calls for trust and I don't think anyone trusts easily post-WTS.

Do you make mistakes, too?

Frannie

Edited to add: I'm human (H.U.M.A.N. = Head Up My *ss Now).

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Everyone makes mistakes, but I try to limit the number of mistakes.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Frannie,

If it's any consolation I'm thinking of having my name changed to Screw Up by deed poll.

tim

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Of course. I make mistakes too. I try to learn from them as I go along.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Everyone makes mistakes, but I try to limit the number of mistakes. If you don't you will have a hard time making a living.

Too true, JB....all too true.

If it's any consolation I'm thinking of having my name changed to Screw Up by deed poll.

LOL, tim!

I make mistakes too. I try to learn from them as I go along.

Those are the very best kind, JG. The kind we learn from.

Frannie

• fifi40
    fifi40

Frannie for you the words of Theodore Roosevelt

'It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiams, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.'

Fifi

• becca1
    becca1

Absolutely, we all do.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Frannie for you the words of Theodore Roosevelt

'It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiams, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.'

Thanks, fifi. That's reassuring. I feel kind of bad right now over a mistake I made.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Absolutely, we all do.

Yes, Becca. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one around me makin' 'em, though.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I made a mistake once. I thought I was wrong but I wasn't. Just kidding.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit