by Frannie Banannie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Do I make mistakes??

Let me count the ways!!

H9k

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((Mouthy))))) You dear, sweet woman. I'll be glad when I'm perfect. This making mistakes really does get sucky at times.

Frannie > Wouldnt you think at MY age I would be perfect now .???.....So darling dont hold your breath till you become perfect cos It aint gonna happen!!!!...we are imperfect -because of out wants, desires, needs, etc: If I ever finish my book -girl your goona be shocked at the boo-boo's I made....

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Frannie, I do believe we are kindred spirits...

And for the record, I don't mind making mistakes and having to apologize. I'm OK with that. But what I hate is how some of the mistakes have had such a huge penalty considering that they weren't intentional. It is the one thing that keeps me living in the past from time to time.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Do I make mistakes??

Let me count the ways!!

LOL, Hal.

Wouldnt you think at MY age I would be perfect now .???.....So darling dont hold your breath till you become perfect cos It aint gonna happen!!!!...we are imperfect -because of out wants, desires, needs, etc: If I ever finish my book -girl your goona be shocked at the boo-boo's I made....

Ya, Mouthy. I'm just having a whiney, squirmin' in my seat moment here. But I wouldn't believe that you've made any mistakes that matter in the greater scheme of things, sweetie.

I'm OK with that. But what I hate is how some of the mistakes have had such a huge penalty considering that they weren't intentional. It is the one thing that keeps me living in the past from time to time.

Yeah, Abandoned. I'm on one of those guilt trips down memory lane right now.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Yeah, Abandoned. I'm on one of those guilt trips down memory lane right now.

Well, looks like we each could use a big one of ((((((((((these)))))))))) right now then.

• Caine
    Caine

of course...but what kills me is makin gthe same mistake twice....i did that recently

different situation but it came down to the same mistake. Sometimes in life you realize that the pattern in which you ran your life doesnt work and you must change...tough to change yourself

• return visitor
    return visitor

I haqve never made a mistake! Oh wait , nevermind, I have.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Many. All day every day. Also, I am a mistake and that's okay.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    If we are human we make mistakes remember the flesh??? Its weak,,,,
    But if we learn by them we are on the way to perfection

To me, the "flesh" is just that. Neither weak or strong; it just is IMO

Yea, mistakes are just a chance to learn what the right or better way of doing something is, and I'll always be making 'em, lol. Perhaps there is a fine line between perfectionism and the drive to do the best one can.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Twitch, I guess that's why I've worn that eraser down to a nub on my "pencil," eh?

At least you still have some of your eraser,.....

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Mistakes or no mistakes, I look forward to your posts...always looking out for the dancing gran. I wish I could meet you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit