Flirted for awhile..making it official today!

by uuus2b1 51 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

RE: I'm gonna take a stab at this...is your name just an abbreviation of "You Used To Be One?"

Yep...you are probably good at reading licence plates!

Yeah, unless they are saying something really obscure, license plates are no biggie. It's all the result of a life of figuring out rebuses printed on the bottlecaps of Lucky beer.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Welcome to the board.

Are the Virgin Islands as beautiful as I've heard? Were you born and raised there? I hope to visit the islands next winter. Always wanted to see them.

• free2think
    free2think

Hey uuus2b1, welcome to jwd. Glad you stopped flirting and joined the fun!

• uuus2b1
    uuus2b1

re: Are the Virgin Islands as beautiful as I've heard? Were you born and raised there? I hope to visit the islands next winter. Always wanted to see them

The islands are all that you've heard and then some...white sandy beaches, lush vegetation and 70ish degrees all year round. I 've lived here about 18 years but was born in St. Lucia (another beautiful tropical island) Let me know when/if you are planning to come. Perhaps you can stay at Caneel Bay or the Westin Resort St. John.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

uuus2b1

You have a pm

Dismembered

• uuus2b1
    uuus2b1

Re: You have a pm

I just replied back...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

yayyayyayyayyay

Welcome to the board!! Feel free to flirt away! Us single woman love it when that happens!!

shelley

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome to JWD

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hi again! Okay, I read through your posts -- I'm not on the board as much as I used to be -- and see that you are on St. John.

Since I'm 10 years older than you, you were about 4 years old when I left the islands, so you probably don't remember my parents, Bill and Katherine Bibbee. My name (legal -- nickname is Nina) is Christina. My best friend, Terry, and her parents, Jim and Norma Rowe, stayed in the islands until Terry got married and moved to Virginia. You may have seen Jim at some of the conventions. I went back in 1974 to visit Terry and we sailed on her dad's sailboat from St. Croix to St. Thomas for a district convention. That was a great trip!!!

Hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit