Well !Well!what have we here ?

by mouthy 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

I liked it!

• misocup
    misocup

agapa37

I had dozens of bound volumes until one day I found out we weren't supposed to keep them. I was told the information in them was - old- and might make me stumble but now I realize that they contained information about the teaching of the WTS that showed their false prophecies. If you are the head of an org that claims to be the only conduit of information about God and you write this information in magazines and books and tell everyone they must believe it because of the source (God's org), and you then change that info completely and explain away the mistake, and then forbid others from owning old volumes, that my friend is a cover-up of false prophecy.

Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are voracious wolves. 1

• tapout1
    tapout1

agapa37

Do your elders know you're engaging in religious debates with apostates over the internet? Didn't think so...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Agapa, what you fail to realize is that someday, the "new" publications that will be released next summer will be "old" too, and like the other "old" Watchtower books that preceded them, they will have been proved by the march of TIME to be filled with falsehoods and lies just like Russell's and Rutherford's books have been proven to be.

The Watchtower has been 100% wrong in the past, and it will continue to be 100% wrong in the future.

As for being apostates, YES, we are apostates from Watchtower foolishness, and proud to be so!

Put your thinking cap on and join us!

A big fat yes to that NathanNatas!

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit