Well !Well!what have we here ?

by mouthy 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Mouthy,

What is happening is that not enough of the video can load on your computer to give you a smooth viewing experience. One way around that is to go fix yourself a nice cup of tea after you begin the download. Take your time with the tea -- maybe read a bit of a book you enjoy while you're having the tea, or, you may choose to knit a couple of sweaters -- when you come back to the computer, the movie may have finished loading and playing. Then you can hit "replay" or "play again" or whatever it is called, and it should stream properly, since now it is all loaded up on your computer.

I hope this is helpful.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bttt because there is another thread been started and this was the first

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope this is helpful. Thanks Nate!!! Your always helpful ...Maybe I will knit a sweater for you -but dont hold your breath....lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• V
    V

Love the content!!

If the developers of six screens are reading this, please reduce the size of your images! I am willing to help with this, but anyone familiar with webdesign can help. By optimising your image file sizes it will be much easier to download the pages for your viewers.

Good luck!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I had the pleasure to me this guy in the video and his wife, Mouthy can verify, Right Ms. Doubtfire? Anyway this guy is pretty insightful, having toured and discussed in depth the Watchtower with some heavies from Brooklyn. What impressed me was his knowledge of the inner workings of Bethel.

He mentioned back in October something was in the works, I suppose this is it.

Good work.

EW

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Just like to add:

The original "six screens" was a very impressive display at the convention Mouthy mentioned. Alot of pictures and odd stuff you would have forgotten or never came across, really a wealth of old literature.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello my darling, Good to e-you Inez( his wife called yeasterday she was happy it was up.... Being mrs Doubtfire is an honor to such a swell couple i have been called worse( They laugh at the fact I didnt know who Mrs D was until I came home & rented it ...& said ITS A MAN!!!!!!! They laugh at that, Will I see you at PA this year????

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Yes to PA! Maybe we cant get little toe and the new little lady there.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes to PA! Maybe we cant??? get little toe and the new little lady there.I was hoping we COULD!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit