Well !Well!what have we here ?

by mouthy 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• agapa37
    agapa37

I found that to be rather comical and desperate. Comical, because he ADMITTED to being an apostate and doesn't realize it. Desperate in that, he is trying so hard to discredit Jehovahs org by showing those older publications like they are hidden. They are not hidden, they are just as HE implied....OLD!

Good for a laugh thanks Mouthy

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

I found that to be rather comical and desperate. Comical, because he ADMITTED to being an apostate and doesn't realize it. Desperate in that, he is trying so hard to discredit Jehovahs org by showing those older publications like they are hidden. They are not hidden, they are just as HE implied....OLD!

Agapa,

I was a Witness for a very long time, all my life until August, and I can assure you the Watchtower tries very hard to discourage ANYONE from reading their older publications. We had some in the library at the Kingdom Hall I attended, but if anyone wanted to look borrow them to read, they were subjected to an interrogation by the elders as to their reason. Merely being interested wasn't reason enough it seemed, and even research was discouraged.

The Watchtower are very afraid of their older publications, why else would they try and have the Quotes site, which is made up of solely things the Watchtower has printed, closed down? They are afraid because anyone examining those older books and magazines would soon become aware of the many doctrinal changes that the Society have made over the years, and would possibly come to the conclusion that myself and many others did, that the Society are nothing more than a man made cult.

This man doesn't need to try very hard to discredit the Watchtower Society. Thet do a more than adequate job of that themselves with their many flip flops over the years.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Agapa, what you fail to realize is that someday, the "new" publications that will be released next summer will be "old" too, and like the other "old" Watchtower books that preceded them, they will have been proved by the march of TIME to be filled with falsehoods and lies just like Russell's and Rutherford's books have been proven to be.

The Watchtower has been 100% wrong in the past, and it will continue to be 100% wrong in the future.

As for being apostates, YES, we are apostates from Watchtower foolishness, and proud to be so!

Put your thinking cap on and join us!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Thanks Mouthy, that is going to be a great site for those questioning the BS religion. Regarding the apostate comment, we are all apostates everyone, even JW's, let me explain.....Israelites were apostates of the Canaanite and other religions in their time, Christians are apostates of the Jewish religion, Protestants are apostates of the Catholic religion, the Protestants extend to all religions stemming from the Catholic religion, JW's of course are apostates of the Bible Students and they are apostates from the 7th day adventists sooooo......everyone is an apostate!

APOSTATE AND PROUD!!!!!

IC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

good site

• xjwms
    xjwms

WOW

first time I have seen this

Thanks

• Quandry
    Quandry

The video on the history of the organization looks very professional. It was well done, obviously well researched, and informative!!!

To Agapa--why not prove the things in the video wrong? Do some research of your own? Let us know what you find.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mouthy

I just posted the one about Jehovah's Witnesses Bedroom Laws

• mouthy
    mouthy

He used to post here as Kool-Aid Man Oh I didnt know that.

Deputy..I hadnt seen it yet...I dont get to see too many... I think I am loosing it ( slightly) I could only veiw the guy talking about his abuse . when I click on the videos it plays for a second then stop, then plays then stops, I just am not the patient type to wait... I must go see the marriage on laws.... Thanks

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I just went back & looked at Rick & the library of the WT,,,He goes to Pennsylvania Every year

"Witnesses Now For Jesus"Wonderful couple ! He calls me Mrs Doubtfire LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit